Bernie not splashing the cash again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bernie not splashing the cash again

General Motors have said his bid is unacceptable so are closing saab down.
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Not splashing the cash? So buying our club out of admin and paying off our ABC loan isn't splashing out? And all the grond improvements. I think people do forget how much he has done for the club, so what, he can be a pain sometimes but we have alot to thank Mr Briatore for. Its a 5 year plan to the prem, this is year 3.
    My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr1882 View Post
      Not splashing the cash? So buying our club out of admin and paying off our ABC loan isn't splashing out? And all the grond improvements. I think people do forget how much he has done for the club, so what, he can be a pain sometimes but we have alot to thank Mr Briatore for. Its a 5 year plan to the prem, this is year 3.
      Well said. He actually only took over in Nov 2008 didn't he so he's just completed year 2 in full and already look how far we've come.

Comment

I think Scott's talking about Bernie not Flavio and I thought Flavio said 4 years not the 5 you said Bernie quoted.

I know what you mean though! ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          I think Scott's talking about Bernie not Flavio and I thought Flavio said 4 years not the 5 you said Bernie quoted.

I know what you mean though! ;-)
          Lol yes i do, i got them two confused to be honest :S but people on here do say that Flav does not splash out.
          My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

When he wants something he does... just like anyone else.

The idea is to sell him something and make him see those £££'s signs, someone will soon work out how to do this?

Comment

Working...
            X