Juventus reported to be considering Briatore for club president /merged thread/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
    personally think it best if we leave him to finish what he has started and then judge him......
    cannot believe i just said that....but do think we would struggle as a club without him at the moment......
    Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
    I've been going down the Rangers since circa 1973, I remember Jim Gregory, Bulstrode, Thompson, Wright, but the ****ts had the knack of bringing the supporters together if it all went ####-up, Briatore has presided over a period I've not experienced before, a period which has seen open, undisguised disdain for the fans, not only from Briatore himself, but from the majority of players as well, a fan base getting smaller and smaller by the season, and worst of all, a fan base divided against itself.
    Tomorrow night, how many players will bother giving autographs to our young fans during the warm-up? Not many, if any, I'd wager. I haven't seen a single player sign a single autograph for any youngster in the lower loft where I sit, for TWO SEASONS now.
    A small thing, perhaps, but I remember as a kid being able to get the autographs of players whose boots our current lot aren't fit to tie-up.

Agree with the sentiment of both these
    God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

You all have very short memories and to go back to how it was wouldnt be as fun as you think. We could so easily do a Luton and it might all sound romantic but in reality it would feel like death. I hear Luton are about to go into administration again.

Remember it was a 4-5 year plan. That time isnt up yet, not long but there is time to go. Personally I will reserve judgement for the time being, as frustrating as this can be. In saying that it doesnt mean I will back them to the hilt either and if crticism is deserved then let em have it etc. I find blatent blind faith shown by some more of a nonsense than anything.

I havent bought a season ticket this season for the first time in over 20 years. Financial restraints have played their part but it was my choice. We all have choices to make. So far I havent regretted mine. However, as said, in my opinion the jury is out.

Comment

Working...
      X