Could be a lot of apologising on here this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
    Nodge, are you saying that QPR do not make one penny out of the transactional charge ?
    This is not fact but I don't think the club proffits.

I work in sales myself and I know we have to add a 3.5% surcharge to any CC payment. That siad, this rule does not apply to debit cards as the bank do not charge us for this. Obviously this confuses the matter somewhat, so why I even bothered posting this is beyond me?!
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

i forgot purpose of this thread,what are we going to be apologising to pete about again?

Comment

For all being poor fans, that moan and don't give this set of hard working players enough support.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
          i forgot purpose of this thread,what are we going to be apologising to pete about again?
          of falsely accusing fellow posters of racism
          From the Hills of Kerry
          To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

never accused anyone of racism,just anti Irish comments,BUT i also said it was probably made as a joke,so we move on from that

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
              Nodge, are you saying that QPR do not make one penny out of the transactional charge ?
              I would guess that there would be a little margin in there (after all, they need to process the despatch etc...) but wouldn't have thought it was anything worth writing home about.

Ticketmaster are reknowned for their heavy fees and now the MMC has given the go ahead for the merger/buy out of Live Nation, will only get worse IMO

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
                never accused anyone of racism,just anti Irish comments,BUT i also said it was probably made as a joke,so we move on from that
                If you thought whatever was said was made as a joke, why would you even mention or think the "R" word ?

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
                  thats wishful thinking

Not a chance in hell they will apologise

says the accolyte or should that be familiar.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                    I would guess that there would be a little margin in there (after all, they need to process the despatch etc...) but wouldn't have thought it was anything worth writing home about.

Ticketmaster are reknowned for their heavy fees and now the MMC has given the go ahead for the merger/buy out of Live Nation, will only get worse IMO
                    I spoke to them at W12, as we covered other things as well and they have to despatch it 20 yards, to the ticket collection window ?

Comment

• Originally posted by conners View Post
                      Paul, this guy is a good player and would be a major coup if we can get him. In the Premiership, there are players we will never get but then there is the next level. I think our team is crying out for a tall centre forward that is good on the ground also.

You need to stop thinking about the last two years.

The fans wanted Cook. They got Cook.
                      The fans wanted Watson. They got Watson.

The board have made mistakes, however, the longer we stay in the Championship THEY have no chance of getting a return on their money.

The fact that they are still here is a positive. They must want to make it a success. Personally, I would have packed up by now.

Continue to be supportive, stop bringing up the past and with a bit of luck and further investment (from them) we will get somewhere.

the problem of course could be mine,mine alone come to that.
                      i've read conners -at least the majority of them-posts accross all the boards he's posted on. i cannot shake off this feeling,and not for a minute would i mean to denigrate or discriminate against him. i certainlywould not for an instant question his right to be the person he wants to be.
                      for all of that he comes accross-to me- as a gay inclined person with legal training.

Comment

• Originally posted by conners View Post
                        Paul, this guy is a good player and would be a major coup if we can get him. In the Premiership, there are players we will never get but then there is the next level. I think our team is crying out for a tall centre forward that is good on the ground also.

You need to stop thinking about the last two years.

The fans wanted Cook. They got Cook.
                        The fans wanted Watson. They got Watson.

The board have made mistakes, however, the longer we stay in the Championship THEY have no chance of getting a return on their money.

The fact that they are still here is a positive. They must want to make it a success. Personally, I would have packed up by now.

Continue to be supportive, stop bringing up the past and with a bit of luck and further investment (from them) we will get somewhere.
                        [QUOTE=conners;228424]I actually believe paying high wages and low transfer fees is the way forward.
                        Players call the shots these days and don't tend to stay anywhere for more than 2 years. Why splash £2 million on someone like that.[/QUOTE]

why give them three to four and half contracts then?.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                          If you thought whatever was said was made as a joke, why would you even mention or think the "R" word ?
                          read the post,i am simply answering his(merry ploughboy)post,where he brought up the "R" word!

Comment

• Originally posted by matthew View Post
                            Are the irish not a race then Matt-chew??
                            I will certainly not move on from that until you apologise for that slur on my good character.
                            From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

• Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                              Are the irish not a race then Matt-chew??
                              I will certainly not move on from that until you apologise for that slur on my good character.
                              No,i stand by what i said.Your "good character",thats laughable

Comment

• then we remain at loggerheads, your fellow Republicans Shamie and Bush Celt saw it was no more than a little dig at the "peoples republic of cork" than anything. Still, I have never been too enamoured with fans who sit in their armchairs to support their team. Anyway im off to go and watch my team so Slan go foil mi cara
                                From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Working...
                                X