No announcement yet.

Could be a lot of apologising on here this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QPR have made progress - league table wise and the Board are spending money. Unfortunately not enough progress and the money is being spent very unwisely.

Most if it seems to be via loans to the club, and a lot of it is spent on wages to overpaid players who don't do enough on the pitch to warrant it, and a lot more is going out to ex-managers, assistants and coaches after they have had their contracts ended early.

The Board would have been better off appointing a decent manager and giving him a good transfer budget and time to get on with the job of winning promotion.

They could have appointed Billy Davies before appointing Dowie. They could have given him around £7M and he probably would have got QPR promoted last season.

Instead they appointed Dowie, brought in players on loan (paying loan fees and good wages to some) then sacked him and paid him and his staff off, spent some more money on players in the transfer window, sacked the Sousa and his team, and started the whole merry-go-rond again in the summer with Magilton and now Hart.

Will they learn? I doubt it very much.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
      Hammersmith sent me a good text the yesterday similar to this.

Togo bus: 200 attempt and only 3 shots on target...police have now moved their suspicions towards Patrick Agymang

Seeing as they were meant to be playing his beloved Ghana, it kinda sounds plausable
      PMSL

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
      Connors do you really think the signing of Kitson will make up for all the crap that has happened over the last two years ? Also, if he does come great, but that has to balanced with the knowledge he is only here because it suits him, as no other team in London wanted him.

I remember all these party poppers going off the last time a talented strawberry blond player signed for us on loan.
      Find myself agreeing with your more and more nowadays, I must be becoming a miserable so and so.

Originally posted by highgradeR View Post
      It amazes me that nobody has picked up on the deliberate misinformation and cold feet of the itk crew on here since the sacking of sousa.

I'll think you'll find that with sousa's court case on the horizen, and the prospect of certain "itkers" being faced with stating under oath where they obtain their confidential insider information on a daily basis, 1/20 is a very positive thing in their defence.:horror:
      What else do you know, never crossed my mind this.

Originally posted by conners View Post
      Whatever they have been doing has been successful.

Position at takeover 24th
      Position now 10th

Don't over complicate it. Keep it simple.
      You are spinning it there Conners, I remember travelling up to Wolves away with De Canio as we made a late charge for the Play Offs around about March 08, we drew 3-3 thanks to Lee Camp failing to throw his body on the ball in the 95th min. If my memory serves me right we lay in 10th before KO. Following that fixture with nothing to play for our season was over and we fielded weakened teams at times giving the likes of Balanta a run out. My point is this club has not progressed since Feb/March 2008, it is now Jan 2010. We've a far better squad compared to then and at one point we even had a water tight defence. We are now going backwards thats why we are so desperate for stabilty, we haven't really progressed in 2 years if we are all honest here even though at times we have shown signs of it.

Don't over spin it. Keep it simple
      Last edited by W12_Ranger; 11-01-2010, 07:24 PM.

Comment

appologise to kitson
        what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

To sum up:

Look, at the end of the day, you're all £25 peasants.
          Stop moaning about the minor things, and just be thankful that we have Flav, and we're 10th in the second division.
          We could be Luton, etc..

To him, you are all little bits of dog turd stuck to the sole of his beautifully crafted loafers. It's his club.
          Just button it, be grateful, and listen to Conners.

There, good lads.
          Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Im a 22.50 southend peice of crap actually
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Q. Does Pete have a say in a transfer at QPR? (or does he at least recommend a player)?

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                To sum up:

Look, at the end of the day, you're all £25 peasants.
                Stop moaning about the minor things, and just be thankful that we have Flav, and we're 10th in the second division.
                We could be Luton, etc..

To him, you are all little bits of dog turd stuck to the sole of his beautifully crafted loafers. It's his club.
                Just button it, be grateful, and listen to Conners.

There, good lads.
                i find that load of turd about as funny as the go compare advert
                what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Originally posted by big ade View Post
                  i find that load of turd about as funny as the go compare advert
                  Well you'll absolutely wet yourself at the first 5 pages of this thread then.

Because although exagerated (obviously), plenty of the jist of it is included in my pile of turd, mainly by Lord Conners of W12.
                  Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Conners,what should I have for dinner tonight?

How about to drink?

What time should I go to bed?

What colour shirt should I wear tomorrow?

Fans can think for themselves thankyou very much.

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
                      Conners,what should I have for dinner tonight?

How about to drink?

What time should I go to bed?

What colour shirt should I wear tomorrow?

Fans can think for themselves thankyou very much.
                      Why ask him them?

Comment

Because i can't spell rhetorical

Comment

Ells U R A 1........Dear.
                          They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
                            Because i can't spell rhetorical
                            pmsl

Comment

Guys, you might not like what i say, but I am a QPR fan through and through. I try to remain positive, despite, not being wholly in agreement with everything that has happened at our club in recent years. I have absolutely nothing to do with the club other than being a fan, a big fan.

People laugh about us being potentially like Luton but it is no joke. I hate Luton, but you have to have pity on the way that club has gone.

I have a different perspective to many on here. Do I care about £3.50 transaction charges ? (No) Do I care about the state of the toilets ? (No, clean enough for me), Do I care about the stewards ? (No, they are fine to me. I follow the rules of the ground as set out by the council, so they are not an issue to me).

Am i bovvered about the C-Club ? I actually lost my executive seat at the time, didn't want to pay £3k for the alternative and offered over a grand for a reduced version and was turned down. Am i bitter ? No.

I love QPR. The board have come in, tried to run it their way and have made improvements on the pitch. They have made progress. Not as much as many of you hoped but big ****** deal. All some of you have done is moan about the price of your season ticket.

I love my club and am far more appreciative of the efforts been put in to date. Yes on paper, it looks silly that we have had so many managers but maybe it needs Flavio and Co to go to realise how lucky we are right now. I hope for the sake of QPR, that they don't take up that option as I will be left with Finney and his croneys talking crap.

Good night.

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
                                Guys, you might not like what i say, but I am a QPR fan through and through. I try to remain positive, despite, not being wholly in agreement with everything that has happened at our club in recent years. I have absolutely nothing to do with the club other than being a fan, a big fan.

People laugh about us being potentially like Luton but it is no joke. I hate Luton, but you have to have pity on the way that club has gone.

I have a different perspective to many on here. Do I care about £3.50 transaction charges ? (No) Do I care about the state of the toilets ? (No, clean enough for me), Do I care about the stewards ? (No, they are fine to me. I follow the rules of the ground as set out by the council, so they are not an issue to me).

Am i bovvered about the C-Club ? I actually lost my executive seat at the time, didn't want to pay £3k for the alternative and offered over a grand for a reduced version and was turned down. Am i bitter ? No.

I love QPR. The board have come in, tried to run it their way and have made improvements on the pitch. They have made progress. Not as much as many of you hoped but big ****** deal. All some of you have done is moan about the price of your season ticket.

I love my club and am far more appreciative of the efforts been put in to date. Yes on paper, it looks silly that we have had so many managers but maybe it needs Flavio and Co to go to realise how lucky we are right now. I hope for the sake of QPR, that they don't take up that option as I will be left with Finney and his croneys talking crap.

Good night.
                                Me me me me. The more i read your posts the more i'm convinced your a troll.
                                As for "goodnight", well I can imagine you now sat at home pressing f5 hoping for a bite.

Keep up the good work, i't cant be easy

Comment

Working...
                                X