Could be a lot of apologising on here this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by conners View Post
    Whatever they have been doing has been successful.

Position at takeover 24th
    Position now 10th

Don't over complicate it. Keep it simple.
    and how long has it taken to move up 14 places........

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason
      Also, maybe if you had a proper manager, you might find by given him a budget which he needs to keep within, it would be easier than the current mess where the board think they know better.

Also, seeing as you are being so talkative, why do you feel the director of football role benefits QPR FC ?
      I have never said that the director of football role benefits QPR have I ?

What I would say though is that Paldini gets unfair press re acquisitions. He has brought countless good players to our club. Yes there are a few dud ones, but would suggest that his record is not as bad as many make out.

I am sure that he doesn't have an open cheque book.

The purchases of Buzsacky, Cerny, Vine, Simpson, Stewart, Gorkks, Cook etc were all good signings without spending too much. We have been seriously unlucky with injuries to key players.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
        and how long has it taken to move up 14 places........
        It is not your money Quaz. They will spend it as and when they see fit. They said from the outset that they would not be a Chelsea. I would suggest that play offs this season will be seen as acceptable to them.

Comment

Whatever they have been doing has been successful.

Position at takeover 24th
          Position now 10th

Don't over complicate it. Keep it simple.

Comment

where did i mention money.........sacking managers and selling top scorers has nothing to do with money.....

so again...how long?

Comment

I have never said that the director of football role benefits QPR have I ?

What I would say though is that Paldini gets unfair press re acquisitions. He has brought countless good players to our club. Yes there are a few dud ones, but would suggest that his record is not as bad as many make out.

I am sure that he doesn't have an open cheque book.

The purchases of Buzsacky, Cerny, Vine, Simpson, Stewart, Gorkks, Cook etc were all good signings without spending too much. We have been seriously unlucky with injuries to key players.
              Dint forget this bit

If you had a proper manager, you might find by given him a budget which he needs to keep within, it would be easier than the current mess where the board think they know better.

Comment

Keep it realistic.

No top manager will come to us until we get to the Premiership.

Not sure whether any of you lot on here have wives. If so, i expect you come on here to let off some steam as you are too frightened to argue back with her indoors.

Comment

2 and a half years of buying mediocre players with the odd decent one thrown in and paying them above average wages for the championship....stinks of unprofessional practices and people not knowing what the hell they are doing. Thats no improvemnet

Comment

Keep it realistic.

No top manager will come to us until we get to the Premiership.

Not sure whether any of you lot on here have wives. If so, i expect you come on here to let off some steam as you are too frightened to argue back with her indoors.
                    not only insulting fans...has resorted to wives now......was you the one shouting at williams...makes me wonder.

Comment

where did i mention money.........sacking managers and selling top scorers has nothing to do with money.....

so again...how long?
                      If sacking managers is an issue for you, why don't you have a go at the fans calling for Paul Hart's head or do you agree with them ?

The board has been in place just over three years. We are in touching difference of a lot higher league position so I would expect promotion either this year or next and would consider that to be successful.

Comment

If sacking managers is an issue for you, why don't you have a go at the fans calling for Paul Hart's head or do you agree with them ?

The board has been in place just over three years. We are in touching difference of a lot higher league position so I would expect promotion either this year or next and would consider that to be successful.
                        i agree with the fact hart should not be in charge....sousa should be end of.
                        and you should not expect anything with QPR...you might get let down......you know like many of us have been.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                          2 and a half years of buying mediocre players with the odd decent one thrown in and paying them above average wages for the championship....stinks of unprofessional practices and people not knowing what the hell they are doing. Thats no improvemnet
                          I actually believe paying high wages and low transfer fees is the way forward.
                          Players call the shots these days and don't tend to stay anywhere for more than 2 years. Why splash £2 million on someone like that.

Comment

I actually believe paying high wages and low transfer fees is the way forward.
                            Players call the shots these days and don't tend to stay anywhere for more than 2 years. Why splash £2 million on someone like that.
                            on the other hand high earners like dave are not going anywhere and bring nothing to the club.......spins both ways.

Comment

on the other hand high earners like dave are not going anywhere and bring nothing to the club.......spins both ways.
                              Have to openly admit here that I have never been a fan of Dave's, however, for me, he has looked the most dangerous he has ever been for QPR in recent games so it would be a little ironic if we got shot of him at this time.

Besides, there is so much crap written about who is earning what etc. How do you know he is earning loads ? Also, put it into perspective with his transfer fee. He was scoring goals for fun in the early days.

I have said time and time again, there really is not a lot wrong with the QPR team. They lack a leader and have far too many players that are low on confidence.

Comment

Was Dowie sacked for a football reason or because your boss had a hissy fit for not playing three players ? Was Sousa sacked for football reasons or because he allegedly spoke to a fan. I am not against managers being sacked, I am against good managers not being given time. Paul Hart is fine and as long as he does things his way he will do well.

Comment

Working...
                                X