• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heidar returns to hornets

Official

Helguson pens Watford loan deal

More...

Comment

Why was he sub in our last game? What was the point?

Comment

echo what morris is saying.. why loan him out to a rival and then also have us pay MOST of his wages...

would rather we kept him and had him as an option. he is better than vine and agyemang.
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

A club that takes a player on loan has to pay at least 50% of the players wage.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitman View Post
            A club that takes a player on loan has to pay at least 50% of the players wage.
            Not necessarily , its up to the parent club of the player as to what the deal is with a loan. I think HH would have been a far better option as a partner for Simpson than Agyemang, just a shame that he never really settled here and was never liked by the majority.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
              Thats wearing hoops for you. It does nothing for your waistline.

Pete is actually skinny without his Rangers shirt on

Comment

Rangers striker leaves on loan

London Informer

HEIDAR Helguson has rejoined Watford on loan until the end of the season.

More...

Comment

he wasn't that good for us anyway and fits in well with Watford as hes scoring goals for them.

Comment

As someone else has said is this maybe something to do with a deal for Tommy Smith?
                    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

this is just stupid we havent got a decent striker that is actually ours and then we get one of are STRIKERS back and loan him 2 the same team if we dont want him SELL HIM

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4eva89 View Post
                        this is just stupid we havent got a decent striker that is actually ours and then we get one of are STRIKERS back and loan him 2 the same team if we dont want him SELL HIM
                        All i can think of is we have a better option lined up but if not it is vary confussing
                        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
                          As someone else has said is this maybe something to do with a deal for Tommy Smith?
                          Already played for two clubs this season so it won't be!

It is only a good move if we get someone better in, as has been said he is probably better than Vine and Agyemang and it doesn't make sense to loan someone to a rival!

Comment

Working...
                          X