Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goodfell_R`s View Post
    we wont get any prem players coming 2 us. unless there mad
    I thought that but Ramage, Cerny and Routledge were all Prem players. None of those available on Bosman's are regulars so unless other premiership teams are interested why wouldn't they come to us.

Comment

what

what is the age for a bosman thought sturridge was to young

Comment

Originally posted by jollyranger View Post
        what is the age for a bosman thought sturridge was to young
        Not sure but the chances of him leaving are slim and even if he did leave it won't be to us.

Comment

i would be gutted if they were the only players we signed. No thanks to all the bosmans (obviously would take sturidge but aint gonna happen)

Think Fernandes would be a good signing and probably realistic. Newcastle went in for Johnson, so he would stay in the prem. No to the keepers as im fairly sure Hart would'nt come to us and dont rate schemichel. Ched Evans, i think we can sign a better striker to be frank, same goes for bojinov. And im fairly sure Benjani would rather eat his own mother than come and play for us.

Comment

I like the idea of Hamann in this league, stays behind the ball all the time could play our holding role well, excellent passer of a ball. Would agree with Ball to think he'd be a top signing.

Comment

Definetly michael ball and michael johnson, even if on loan, quality players.
              We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Working...
              X