Gary Mcsheffrey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gary Mcsheffrey

He wants to leave Birmingham City. Could he be the right one to partner Simpson??

Source: Skysports

:tired::tired::girl::tired::tired:

I dont know, would he come to us?

source: me
    My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

should have bought him 2 years ago, dont think i would go for him now especially as cook is on way back seemingly, not the answer for strike partner, beckford is.
      its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Beckford isn't coming to us so need to look at other options, not saying Mcsheffrey is the answer though

Comment

Ok,then;D;D

Comment

if price is right and he stays fit id have him... has done it at this level for more than 1 season.. that being said he was on loan at forest and they dont seem bothered
            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
            Lovejoy: "No?!"
            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Not the same player that he was a couple of seasons ago. No longer an up top man more of a winger and we are more than fine in that department.

Comment

ok

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                  Not the same player that he was a couple of seasons ago. No longer an up top man more of a winger and we are more than fine in that department.
                  agree - but i feel he can cut it up top in the championship... and although we have cook, buzsaky, taarabt and ephraim to play wide left.. only cook is an out and out "winger".. and it remains to be seen if he is back to his oldself
                  Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                  Lovejoy: "No?!"
                  Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by shania View Post
                    He wants to leave Birmingham City. Could he be the right one to partner Simpson??

Source: Skysports

:tired::tired::girl::tired::tired:
                    Are you RFE's love child?
                    QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Past his sell by date.

Comment

Working...
                      X