magic hat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
    This shows what a hash of the project the club has made, when we are discussing bringing kev back
    No one can seriously want Gallen back????, is this a windup??

I would have him back in some capacity but as a player??;D

Comment

i would

i would sooner have gallen than ayegemang

Comment

Look at the original post.

Then see how the overreaction to a nothing story builds.
        We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
          This shows what a hash of the project the club has made, when we are discussing bringing kev back
          no one has said that . having a chat about a fella who was a very good servant to our football club[ before gp qbp ect and after]

Comment

Think at the moment there is big call to get ex Rangers players back in some capacity. Probably in an attempt to bring back the feel good factor around Loftus Road and a feeling of us all belonging which has been sadly lacking since... Well, we all know when.

Comment

yeah

yeah bring back holloway, he will restore the passion

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
                Think at the moment there is big call to get ex Rangers players back in some capacity. Probably in an attempt to bring back the feel good factor around Loftus Road and a feeling of us all belonging which has been sadly lacking since... Well, we all know when.
                i would get him back in that capacity but not a player.

Comment

Originally posted by old school qpr;227420[B
                  ]no one has said that [/B]. having a chat about a fella who was a very good servant to our football club[ before gp qbp ect and after]
                  Egham suggested it mate along with cookiemonster17

Comment

Originally posted by ROUTLEDGE FOR ENGLAND View Post
                    yeah bring back holloway, he will restore the passion
                    Agree mate. Didn't he fall out with gp though? not sure about the exact details?

Comment

Not sure about the exact details??

Well, that is surprising.

Despite another false and wrong accusation, that I told fans to stop singing his name ( yes another wild and unfounded statement made), he was top notch before his injury, fell out with Francis because he wasn;t being played. When he came back, we all acknowledged he was Rangers through and through, still mates with many at QPR. Never forget him missing a penalty for Huddesfield at Loftus Road

I felt at the end Gregory felt that Birch and Gallen had come to their of careers at Rangers and I think he was about right.

no-one can take away his goalscoring contribution to the club, a great player without being a legend for the club.

Only my opinion of course
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Give him the managers job with furs.

Comment

Working...
                        X