QPR Transfer Policy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
    Is that the same Ipswich Town who have backed their manager and not sacked him because they have patience? Is that the same team who are currently 7th in the form table whereas we are 22nd? Is that the same Delaney who the fans think is having a fantastic season now he's being played in his correct position? Also how come Delaney is so bad in your opinion but Ipswich have conceded fewer goals than we have and just thumped us 3-0?

Yes they started their season off badly but they have lost the same amount of games as we have. Unless we invest they will finish the season above us. We were 15 points ahead of Ipswich on the 23rd October and we are now just 8. I know a few Tractors fans and they are more than happy with Keane and can see the improvements he is making. They have patience, unfortunately the majority of our fans don't.
    Football changes, look where we were in October - we are a good team that just needs a couple of additions and to back a manager like you said. I was so proud supporting QPR in October and loved the BBC game against Derby - to play like that in front of the cameras was a joy to watch. Its just a shame that all the other ***t thats gone on this season. Keep your head up mate !!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      What constitues the best in the championshiP??

or Is it who is flavour of the month??

I remember Chopra being touted before, hasn't done much for a while??

Hooper hasn't done that much either..
      Well, established Championship players might be worth a try.

Reid, Taylor, Ikeme, Forlan and Cousin haven't done much for a while either.

Comment

Originally posted by markarnold View Post
        Football changes, look where we were in October - we are a good team that just needs a couple of additions and to back a manager like you said. I was so proud supporting QPR in October and loved the BBC game against Derby - to play like that in front of the cameras was a joy to watch. Its just a shame that all the other ***t thats gone on this season. Keep your head up mate !!
        Yep it's a shame we can't play the teams near the foot of the table every week.
        "Originally Posted by qblockpete
        QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
        Swansea will finish in bottom 6
        Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Just watched Delaney mark Matt Fryatt out of the game at Leicester, yes Fryatt scored twice against us.
          :drunk:

Comment

I think it takes different type of player to play in the prem as opposed to the CCC. Teams who have recently been promoted will buy Prem type players, leaving the players that got them promoted on the sidelines.

These players know what it takes to get promoted and are exactly what we need to do the same ourselves.

Comment

Working...
            X