Pellicori Sold..Interest Still In Another Striker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
    Are you a Becchio fan as well? All we ever hear is about Beckford but I would much rather Luciano. Hard working, good strike rate and would be a better partner for Simpson than many of the names mentioned.
    Certainly am, all the fuss about Beckford and he is twice the player.Would love to see him at LR.
    RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper View Post
      Sorry Pete. Will not believe a word until on the offish. I have heard it all before. Also, cousin is not better than folan, no where near. ..
      mate this site is for rumours, if you just want the official word then stick to the offish.

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
        mate this site is for rumours, if you just want the official word then stick to the offish.
        This site is for rumours, spin and defence

Comment

spin goes both ways though, doesn't it?
          We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Originally posted by NewarkR View Post
            spin goes both ways though, doesn't it?
            please indulge further

Comment

The very accusation of spin is a spin in itself.
              We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Originally posted by NewarkR View Post
                The very accusation of spin is a spin in itself.
                I would of said it's my opinion. But a very nice point and well put

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
                  Kitson is the only one who is a proven goalscorer out of all of our forwards. Simpson is starting to look like he could be but none of the others are.

I think Kitson scored nearly 30 goals the season Reading went up. Out of all of the names bandied about he is the only one who will greatly improve the team. The others are all squad players that are much of a much ness and none of them will set the world on fire.

For me we need a serious cull of the deadwood (I would get rid of Cerny/Ramage/Stewart/Hall/Borrowdale/Cook/Agyemang/Vine/Alberti/Ainsworth/Pellican) and look to bring in 5 or 6 ambitious players that want to prove themselves. At the moment we have too many players scarred by the atrocious way the club has been run. Clean slate.
                  I'd primarily look for British players ideally Man Utd reserves, Macheda, Welcbeck, Chelsea's Bertrand, Hutton/Bale/Nugent/ mixed in with experience like Shorey/Kitson
                  Have we SIGNED KITSON!!:money::money:

Comment

so is this striker in addition to cousin and kitson - or is kitson that striker?

confused!
                    Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

• Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                      Ramage £500,000 max
                      Cerny £500,000 max

Hall, vine and dave we would struggle to give away, not trying to be funny but they won't leave for less money, money which they will not get from any club in our division, let alone the one below.

Your estimation of £5m is way off. Do you still believe in father christmas?
                      Its my opinion mate! Ramage played prem football and through most of his time at QPR has been first choice RB so reckon you will get more than 500,000 more like 750,000 IMO, Vine will do very well for a league one club and will probably interest clubs coming up into the championship as he has experience in this league the same goes for Hall so don't think there will be a problem getting ride of these players in the summer for decent money, (not talking millions each but the around 500 - 750 thousand each) and Agymang would also interest the bigger clubs in league one such as Southampton and Norwich IMO not saying we will receive as much for him but still decent money round it all up and I do think you could get that sort of money (assuming there all still in contract that is)

Comment

• Terry, I think what he means when he says spin works both ways, I

If someone says something in defence of the club, and no real way of arguing, then the "well how long have you supported QPR" might come out of the little minds of little people, as its used to blacken your name, but not provide an argument. I'm not saying you do that, but it has been known
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

• Pete where is MYU?
                          He hasn't been on all day and he is still yet to put up the radio show.

People do go out on a sat evening so if you can remind him to put it up asap that would be good.
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• its been up since 1pm today.

Top thread
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                            X