Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who made the decision to let Camp and Dex go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cerny is old and nearly dead... Camp is younger and will improve and will be in the Premiership. Also Camp did keep us in some games prior the takeover, we kept us up.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
      Should have kept Blackstock without a doubt and absolute madness to get rid of him but Camp obviously wanted to leave and his antics in the game against Forest proved it so glad he went in the end and good riddence to any player who does not have 100% commitment to QPR
      Totally disagree!
      Simpson does need a big man upfront with him and some support.
      That player wouldn't be Dexter.
      Lacked strength and movement.
      Always easy to look at a league table and say what if.
      We just didn't replace blackstock but he won't score the amount simpson will if we give him some support
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        Totally disagree!
        Simpson does need a big man upfront with him and some support.
        That player wouldn't be Dexter.
        Lacked strength and movement.
        Always easy to look at a league table and say what if.
        We just didn't replace blackstock but he won't score the amount simpson will if we give him some support
        Not saying he would have been great with say Simpson for example but the bottom line is he was our top scorer at the time and so surely he should have been kept even as a squad player who could have come on as a sub or played in case of injuries.

The other fact of course is that he was never adequately replaced with a permanent striker

Comment

Blackstock 7 so far, on course for 20 then. So who rubber stamped letting them go in favour of worse players?

Comment

I personally think Simpson is a better player overall than Blackstock. Simpson finishes better than Blackstock.

Comment

Working...
            X