Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1cliveallen View Post
    the new devon white!!!!!!!truly an awful excuse for a footballer
    9/26 games scored by Devon White for QPR at highest level.

The man might have not been the greatest footballer, but give me Devon White anyday of the week at the moment....plus the man was cult legend.

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
      The reason that the dotorg site has gone to pot is that moderators were non existent and when they used to come on they were more abusive than the other posters. I don't know Pete but he comes in for far more stick on this board than anyone but still argues back constructively with facts.

As for Willo going on about C-club watch, oh dear me.
      "Willo" is a bit of a tit.

I'm sure you get more support on here for your constant, condescending digs at normal QPR fans who are just concerned about the way the club is being run. And I'm sure you're bitter about being banned from there... hence your opinion that most on dot.org are "not the brightest". Despite them being just normal QPR fans.
      That's only natural to feel that way.

You have a stage on here, and an audience... you carry on preaching the good gospel, and enjoy yourself.
      Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by 1cliveallen View Post
        the new devon white!!!!!!!truly an awful excuse for a footballer
        Devon White did actually put in a few while with us. Decent striker. Not that hopeless at all.:devil:

Comment

Never heard of him... TBH we should try and aim a little higher.

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
            The reason that the dotorg site has gone to pot is that moderators were non existent and when they used to come on they were more abusive than the other posters. I don't know Pete but he comes in for far more stick on this board than anyone but still argues back constructively with facts.
            As for Willo going on about C-club watch, oh dear me.
            Except when the "facts" portray people in a certain negative light or are deemed not to fit in with the Pravda voice and then those "facts" are either ignored, sidetracked or placed into locked threads.

Comment

here we go again :tired::chill::embarrassed:

Comment

Originally posted by Cookiemonster17 View Post
                here we go again :tired::chill::embarrassed:

Comment

Working...
                X