Calvin Zola

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calvin Zola

According to someone over on dot.org he has talked to the Crewe Alexandra coach Neil baker and said we have made an official approach for Zola.

I don't know if this is true or not etc............

His name popped up a few weeks ago
    Kept the faith!

Comment

96 apps for Tranmere 16 goals.

49 apps for Crewe in League 2 16 goals.

Yep, sounds like the sort of goal machine we would be after :waaaht:

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
        96 apps for Tranmere 16 goals.

49 apps for Crewe in League 2 16 goals.

Yep, sounds like the sort of goal machine we would be after :waaaht:
        Well his name has popped up over here before. Hmm but a lot wanted Beckford so both would be huge gambles at this level.......................
        Last edited by BuzsakyIsGod; 10-01-2010, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Zola might be good, who knows, risks sometimes pay to be amazing ones
          like Beckford at Leeds.

Shame you have to register for dot.org, good site to read,
          They aren't accepting new members for some reason :(
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
            Well his name has popped up over here before. Hmm but a lot wanted Beckford so both would be huge gambles at this level.......................
            Yeah but at least Beckford has a cracking goalscoring record in League 1.

Zola has scored 16 in 49 in League 2.

Comment

Because they only want people that agree with their views. Not the brightest bunch over there, bar a few exceptions.

Comment

the new devon white!!!!!!!truly an awful excuse for a footballer

Comment

would rather zola budd...........fact!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
                    Because they only want people that agree with their views. Not the brightest bunch over there, bar a few exceptions.
                    Sounds familiar.

You mean "those beastly chaps didn't agree with me, bar a few exceptions"?

Let me guess.... Banned, are we?
                    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Thought everyone had been banned. Either that I they no longer discuss current goings on at QPR. Don't have the stats but there are far fewer messages being posted on that board than there were say 12-18 months. People become disillusioned and move on.

This site seems pretty good mind although in recent weeks I think there have quite a few more dotorgers defecting over here.

Comment

Thought everyone had been banned. Either that I they no longer discuss current goings on at QPR. Don't have the stats but there are far fewer messages being posted on that board than there were say 12-18 months. People become disillusioned and move on.

This site seems pretty good mind although in recent weeks I think there have quite a few more dotorgers defecting over here.

About half a dozen people have been blocked from even viewing the main football forum ("QPR Discussion")... I'm guessing you're one of them, if you can't view it.
                        Obviously since you were banned, the average IQ has dropped from 182, down to double figures... but they seem to get by ok without 12 page threads started by you.
                        Most people don't "defect" or become "disillusioned", they hop from board to board, and are not stuck on the same one all the time... but then most people aren't banned.

Anyway, the reason you were banned is probably endless boring debates like this... so, Calvin Zola?? No thanks.
                        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

unlike this board where the iq must average 140 min. I think most fans across all boards will struggle to accept your continous digging out of supporting the club. Just an opinion like

Ur'sssssssss

Comment

Calvin Zola?

Planning our League 1 campaigns already then?

Truly atrocious player and if this one is true we can kiss everything goodbye. Has a good agent mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                              About half a dozen people have been blocked from even viewing the main football forum ("QPR Discussion")... I'm guessing you're one of them, if you can't view it.
                              Obviously since you were banned, the average IQ has dropped from 182, down to double figures... but they seem to get by ok without 12 page threads started by you.
                              Most people don't "defect" or become "disillusioned", they hop from board to board, and are not stuck on the same one all the time... but then most people aren't banned.

Anyway, the reason you were banned is probably endless boring debates like this... so, Calvin Zola?? No thanks.

The reason that the dotorg site has gone to pot is that moderators were non existent and when they used to come on they were more abusive than the other posters. I don't know Pete but he comes in for far more stick on this board than anyone but still argues back constructively with facts.

As for Willo going on about C-club watch, oh dear me.

Comment

Working...
                              X