We will never return to the premier league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We will never return to the premier league

Under this board and thats a fact get used to it.

Not if they keep trying to do it on the cheap, they need to start buying quality
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

It's no a fact though is it.

Comment

if we can play like we did during the month of October,then we will return to the top-flight for sure

Comment

Originally posted by rmj1982 View Post
          And a happy new year to you!

Comment

Its not a fact but it is the way i feel. i just cannot envisage us back in the prem. hope i am wrong tho.

Comment

If we bring back Brett Angel, we will get promoted to the Premier League!
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by rmj1982 View Post

unfortunately it looks like you could be right :confused:

Comment

Originally posted by 90minutes View Post
                  Its not a fact but it is the way i feel. i just cannot envisage us back in the prem. hope i am wrong tho.
                  Not a fact at all. They said 4 year plan, not 2 or 3 year plan. In summer we will ditch PH and get some quality in. They may have learned the hard way, but I have a feeling in my waters - they have learned.

That's why they won't spend much now - because the new gaffer will want his players.
                  Last edited by silvercue; 10-01-2010, 11:17 AM.
                  twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Eventually we will be there.But Havent you all noticed that a few of our Boards members which we never hear about of course are from the old CCCP. In other words, things isent developing VVVVVVeeeerryyy fast. But were getting there.

FROM WHAT i HEARD THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE YESTERDAY WE ARE PLANNING TO BUY THE LEAGUE:embarrassed:

Comment

The promised land is only a year or two away!!!! you R'sssssssssssssss !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

rmj,you are right;not a chance in hell of getting promoted with this shower at the helm;anyone who thinks we will spend big for next season needs to see a shrink.the only way we have of getting promoted is getting rid of flav and his puppet paladini and letting the manager have full control

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                          Not a fact at all. They said 4 year plan, not 2 or 3 year plan. In summer we will ditch PH and get some quality in. They may have learned the hard way, but I have a feeling in my waters - they have learned.

That's why they won't spend much now - because the new gaffer will want his players.

We've been thinking that every time a new manager is bought in.As for the 4year plan - we were told that we would be playing CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FOOTBALL WITHIN 4 YEARS.To do that you have to finish in the top 6 (I believe) of the Premiership and to do that you have to be in the Premiership at least the season before in the first place.So to my way of thinking we've got to be promoted THIS SEASON.At 66,I've got as much chance of swimming the channel in a lead coffin.

Comment

Working...
                          X