money & QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• money & QPR

As QPR fans has the thought of having lots of money getting to our heads ? reason i say this i watched the video posted on here re the oldham game , i just thought that as a qpr fan for over 25 yrs that was one of the best nights of football i have seen for atmosphere, and was wondering where all the fans have gone . and the players wanted to play for the shirt and each other and a manager that loved this club . where has it all gone wrong , do you think that we have players in the squad that just want there pay cheque . Richard

Your just imaging it mate. Things are rosey, we are a club on the up. If it wasn't for gp we wouldn't even have a team to boooooo

lets be positive and get behind the boys

ur'sssssssss

Comment

i live in a posh street,big house,flash car,smart clothes n gaggles of women............am i happy!!!!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Started off with Briatore promising the world within 4 years,basically Rangers fans were happy not to be in admin and would have been happy just to rebuild slowly.

However when the combined wealth of our board is around 8 thousand million pound i think fans expected better than loans or journeyman foreigners.

Don't forget season tickets etc rose massively and some of the most loyal and long standing fans were evicted from their seats of many years,in the end for what, row upon row of empty blue C club and W12 seats.

Mr Mittal spent 33 million on his daughters wedding ,this is why the fans cannot understand why the budget for new players is almost nil.

What is their motive,why do they hang about if they do not intend to speculate,sacking managers every other month,overpaying average players on long contracts,etc etc.

This is why the atmosphere is now dire,fans are now confused and not sure what is going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
          Started off with Briatore promising the world within 4 years,basically Rangers fans were happy not to be in admin and would have been happy just to rebuild slowly.

However when the combined wealth of our board is around 8 thousand million pound i think fans expected better than loans or journeyman foreigners.

Don't forget season tickets etc rose massively and some of the most loyal and long standing fans were evicted from their seats of many years,in the end for what, row upon row of empty blue C club and W12 seats.

Mr Mittal spent 33 million on his daughters wedding ,this is why the fans cannot understand why the budget for new players is almost nil.

What is their motive,why do they hang about if they do not intend to speculate,sacking managers every other month,overpaying average players on long contracts,etc etc.

This is why the atmosphere is now dire,fans are now confused and not sure what is going on.
          Spot on
          Now, Then, Forever
          [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Post of the space/time continuum

Comment

Working...
            X