folan was a perfect partner upfront with campbell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• folan was a perfect partner upfront with campbell

have a courier that comes to my work whos a hull fan and tells me folan holds the ball really well, wins headers , and if it wasnt for him campbellwould not have scored all those goals when they went up.
    as for cousins thinks hes okay but very greedy and can gomissing in games.

Folan is on his way....

Comment

Im lost egham! So many names being jumped around, are those deals done or are we just interested???

I want news on ****tu?..any chance we will get him?
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

if im honest ybr heard something about transfers on friday that really worried me so not sure

Comment

Go on egham spill the beans. There is very little That woul surprise me at this point!

Comment

flab not prepared to spend any cash

nothing new there then :(

Comment

Folan played in the same side as Campbell 29 times that season for Hull. 14 of those 29 times Folan came on as a sub, he started but was substituted 5 times and played the full 90 minutes on 10 occassions. In total he scored 9 goals and made 2 assists. Playing 1578 minutes whilst Campbell was at Hull. He didn't play in 11 of the matches that Campbell played in during the season.

Whereas Windass scored 10 and 7 whilst Campbell was at the club and played 1935 minutes whilst Campbell was at Hull.

Not doubting any Hull fans view but Windass played more with Campbell scored more and created more than Folan whilst Campbell was at the club.

Comment

Better get Windass then!!!!
                I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Sorry but Folan is cr@p. I have never seen him score for Hull and they call him a striker?
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Campbell credited Barmby and Windass with his goals that season.

Folan is a useless lump GP has trailed for 4 windows.

Says it all.

Comment

Working...
                    X