No announcement yet.

Pellicori and Faurlin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My problem with Faurlin, Pellicori and Alberti for that matter, is that I've actually been impressed with how we have used the loan market since the takeover. We brought De Carmine, Parejo and Ledesma all in on loan. If they fail they can be returned to their clubs and if the succeed hopefully a permanent deal could be made. If not at least they have been successful, which is no bad thing.

These three all have long contracts and we are now stuck with them if they have been deemed failures. Why couldn't they have been signed as loans as well?

Comment

Pellciori and Alberti are going going gone this month??
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        Pellciori and Alberti are going going gone this month??
        I hope someone has told Alberti this time! :devil:

Comment

Pellicori is completely crap and buying him is nothing like Faurlin, Faurlin was scouted as a talented youngster with potential and thats exactly what he is, Pellicori was a Serie B level striker who hardly scored he is also far older than Faulrin, it was clear from the stat Pellicori would be ****e and that has been proven, as has been said one of the worst signings we have made and at this club with our transfer history that really is saying something!

Comment

Working...
          X