who decides for me??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who decides for me??

health and safety is used to call games off, well surely i can judge for myself?
    i can decide whether safe enough to travel or walk to a ground, i don't need some DO GOODER deciding for me.
    i am an adult and have a job of reasonable responsibilty yet am considered a danger to myself and unable to walk along a pavement ( yet i have bought wellys and footclaws that fit over shoes and grip in ice!!!) cos some office bod doesn't fancy it.

do those who decide factor in the fact at most football fans are adult and those with families will take care automatically!?

proberbly worried you might sue if you fall ,risk assessment people v hazard v amount!:exciting:

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
      health and safety is used to call games off, well surely i can judge for myself?
      i can decide whether safe enough to travel or walk to a ground, i don't need some DO GOODER deciding for me.
      i am an adult and have a job of reasonable responsibilty yet am considered a danger to myself and unable to walk along a pavement ( yet i have bought wellys and footclaws that fit over shoes and grip in ice!!!) cos some office bod doesn't fancy it.

do those who decide factor in the fact at most football fans are adult and those with families will take care automatically!?
      Who decides for the poor sod you fall on when you slip on the ice drunk :bad_smile:

Comment

I really am cheesed off about this.

I've been around long enough to descide for myself as to whether I can get myself to the ground and back safely or not!

It really is getting to be a nanny state........... BLAIR'S BRITTAIN!

Comment

sth africa rd will be closed off near the school, as always i'd walk down there on the road....which is 100% ok.

who recompenses football fans for lost travel expenses???
          100,000s of fans affected, some areas where severely hit but london had a few inches, stop making excuses and saying "can't" and do something and " it can be done"....
          again i'll say get the 2.5m unemployed off their arses and get them shovelling!

Comment

the problem is not health and safety,the problem is the ####ee culture we have adopted in this country to sue everybody and everyone for the slightest little thing

Comment

yeah...the you ess of hay!

as if ####s have any culture.

where will we be in 20 yrs time?? you won't leave home without a certificate that you are competent to walk your own street??

Comment

Originally posted by m_cooper View Post
                the problem is not health and safety,the problem is the ####ee culture we have adopted in this country to sue everybody and everyone for the slightest little thing

Do believe that good 'ole Tony Blair brought in 'no win no fee' ambulance chasing lawyers!:very_sad:

like i said BLAIR'S BRITTAN

Comment

Working...
                X