Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Instead Of Now Going QPR..Whats Everyone Doing??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instead Of Now Going QPR..Whats Everyone Doing??

Today..

must say I'm bored already
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Just been watching the Soccer AM Dance Off and I suppose I will venture to the club at some time today or the Legion for a couple and then a curry later on so would much rather the game was on.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
      Just been watching the Soccer AM Dance Off and I suppose I will venture to the club at some time today or the Legion for a couple and then a curry later on so would much rather the game was on.
      I voted for Lisa as shes fit.

Bored too...beers later folks?
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

call of duty going on soon beers in the fridge and some tunes on.could have done wioth the game being on could have done with a few beers with the boys.
        what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

yeah watched the dance orf.going to drop my daughter to the mother in a bit then get boozing i spose.
          "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
          London Pride is a flower that's free.
          London Pride means our own dear town to us,
          And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

ADE

ADE thats my favourite game ,call of duty its just so absorbing,its like being there,i love to take the bridge,and use the telescopic sighted gun

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              Today..

must say I'm bored already
              Get some controversial threads up and running then

Comment

gone too work instead of going too game...and i have swine flu so all in all im pretty ****ed off

Comment

job hunt, go gym, watch a movie, write something, ponder going out tonight.

Comment

house work and wait for heating engineer to get his a r s e round to fix my heating
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                      house work and wait for heating engineer to get his a r s e round to fix my heating
                      How long aint you had any heating for? surely you aint still at home?

Comment

Originally posted by ROUTLEDGE FOR ENGLAND View Post
                        ADE thats my favourite game ,call of duty its just so absorbing,its like being there,i love to take the bridge,and use the telescopic sighted gun
                        i'm a leen mean killing machine with the p90 and holographic laser sight
                        what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

broke down boxing day,bloke come out said need blah blah part but managed to override system so i could turn on from mains but had to have that and the water on all the time.Then broke down completely 3 days ago.Got some diddy little elec heaters though,jee wizz.he says he will be here by 13.00 though.Mrs aint happy so dont fancy his luck.
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

playing pogo poker.

Comment

I run my son's U12 footy.... we normally train Saturday a.m..... we're both totally boored....... Have gone to work in stead!... and am now bored at work in stead!

Comment

Working...
                              X