Im up & on my way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im up & on my way

No ice is going to put me off coming to London. Football fans treated as fairies these days!!!!!

Michael fish has left the building

Comment

or is it david frost???????

Comment

have you seen the forecast for later? good luck getting home!
        best bet would be to cane the buffet trolley up and down the line for a few hours, at least you'll get back

Comment

Originally posted by Golborne View Post
          have you seen the forecast for later? good luck getting home!
          best bet would be to cane the buffet trolley up and down the line for a few hours, at least you'll get back
          PMSL
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Got in 20 mins ago,Quick mooch round westfield & stuffed myself in marks & spencers,then at 3pm had 3 pints in weatherspoons central bar,watched the snow come down heavy around 4pm in bar,then got bus to Victoria & found I had time for another pint & caught coach on time at 6.30pm.

An absolute scandal game was postponed. No chance playing till April if based on todays decision. Ice in some parts but blimey I have sledged it to QPR before now.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
              Got in 20 mins ago,Quick mooch round westfield & stuffed myself in marks & spencers,then at 3pm had 3 pints in weatherspoons central bar,watched the snow come down heavy around 4pm in bar,then got bus to Victoria & found I had time for another pint & caught coach on time at 6.30pm.

An absolute scandal game was postponed. No chance playing till April if based on todays decision. Ice in some parts but blimey I have sledged it to QPR before now.
              You know you just done the equvilant of me jumping on a train to newcastle for the day, having a look around a shopping mall and sinking 3 pints in some dodgy boozer watching the weather.

Are you ok in the head Neil?

Comment

did you meet up with anyone niel?
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Surely a joke. I thought I was stupid going from mine in Reigate and having a meal and a few beers with some dorris in Leicester Square last night.
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

neil was never going to let the coach firm get the better of him after he laid out that 18 sheets.
                    "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                    London Pride is a flower that's free.
                    London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                    And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

not forgetting the spending money (£15)

Comment

I had a good day,nice ride & a chat with an arsenal fan too.

Comment

Did you stripe him?Let him know who yer were?
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                          X