Mick Hartford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mick Hartford

Just watched his piece on world and what a welcome surprise. He said that they had had a look at the players and they needed to change shape of the team and they think they have done that and they will be playing 4-4-2. Well done to him and Hart as that has been glaringly obvious for weeks.

Was Taarabt injured against Sheffield United last week or was he dropped, ?

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
    Just watched his piece on world and what a welcome surprise. He said that they had had a look at the players and they needed to change shape of the team and they think they have done that and they will be playing 4-4-2. Well done to him and Hart as that has been glaringly obvious for weeks.

Was Taarabt injured against Sheffield United last week or was he dropped, ?
    Injured. Apparently. Make of that what you like

Comment

Perhaps they didn't want him cup tied in case he joins another PL side or returns to Spurs.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
        Perhaps they didn't want him cup tied in case he joins another PL side or returns to Spurs.

Possibly. But going by harty's interview, he said we need to win ugly and toughen up. I think Adels day's our numbered for the short term at least.
        IMO he will be used as an impact sub, which until we start winning again may be for the best

Comment

Exactly Terry,get the basics right before we can do any showboating!!!
          I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Originally posted by andythefish View Post
            Exactly Terry,get the basics right before we can do any showboating!!!
            Ahmen to that.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
              Just watched his piece on world and what a welcome surprise.
              Agree...... always liked Mick, he tells it the way it is!

Comment

Working...
              X