No announcement yet.

Paul Parker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They havent in the last 3 so what makes you so sure?

Comment

to avoid confusion perhaps i should of put would look into addressing the situation

Comment

I wish someone could explain why we have decided to dispense with full backs. Last year we had a fixation with midfielders and now I can see the same thing happening with forwards. Why can we never get the balance right?

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
          lofty im sure the club are going to address that issue in this window
          Yeah with more Centre Halfs knowing our club
          Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
          -----------------------------------------------------------------
          https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

It seems that everyone agrees on something for a change, Paul Parker is a legend.
            So, do any of the itk's have any idea about his dismissal from the club?

Comment

Ramage started his career as a centre back, but played mainly at Newcastle as right back,

Talking about Paul Parker is a coincidence really, because he played both right back and centre back for us...... and was class in both positions
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                Ramage started his career as a centre back, but played mainly at Newcastle as right back,

Talking about Paul Parker is a coincidence really, because he played both right back and centre back for us...... as was class in both positions
                Agree. So, why was he dismissed from his recent roll at the club working in the pr department?

Comment

You've asked that question more than once..

Honestly cannot remember, the interview was done a year ago..
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                    It seems that everyone agrees on something for a change, Paul Parker is a legend.
                    So, do any of the itk's have any idea about his dismissal from the club?
                    As I have said earlier on this thread I actually thought it was commom knowledge Paul Parker left the club on good terms as he had a better offer elsewhere so if he was dismissed I find that extremely sad.:(

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                      As I have said earlier on this thread I actually thought it was commom knowledge Paul Parker left the club on good terms as he had a better offer elsewhere so if he was dismissed I find that extremely sad.:(
                      the offer was from setanta which he took

Comment

Mutual agreement,
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                          Wilson is the best left back we've ever had. Better than Gillard, just.
                          Sansom was a better player, but not while at QPR.. he was past it by then.

Obviously none of them can touch Gary Borrowdale for sheer quality, I mean who could??
                          Who needs cover at full back when we have him?? It's like having 3 players extra.

Wibble.
                          I was lucky enough to have seen Gillard play regularly for QPR and he was an outstanding left back and never got the same credit as some of his then teammates but I have to agree with you that Clive Wilson was a class above.

Same old QPR though if I recall as wasn't he allowed to join Spurs (pre Bosman days) because the club had actually forgotten his contract was finished?

Comment

Working...
                          X