Well I am still turning up to Loftus rd from Torquay tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I am still turning up to Loftus rd from Torquay tomorrow

National express would only change my £18 funfare into £26.40 fare on 6th march I requested + £5 ammendment fee

This would have given me a £13.40 charge,well I am confident of a £17 funfare soon for this date so I am still coming for the day out and might have a few jars in London too.

Hope i dont slip over on the clear roads outside Loftus rd. Safety gone mad

Why don't you bring your sledge and take it up Horsenden Hill.

Comment

Well, if you fancy a beer let us know..i think a fair few of us on here may meet for a pint or 6 fella
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
        Why don't you bring your sledge and take it up Horsenden Hill.
        Horsenden Hill, grew up there.

Ballot box, Oscars, nights of fun under the stars in the greenfields hotel. Good times.

Comment

Yeah what pub scott? Yep I have spent my childhood up at Horsenden Hill and been in Ballot Box & Oscars. Block of flats now in greenford oscars in Oldfield lane.

Comment

please get a pic of yourself outside the ground tomorrow, all by yourself ;D

Comment

booked on a overnight National Express coach from Glasgow as well - so haircut at Chirs' in Kingshill Avenue in Hayes, full english at the local cafe and later double pie n mash in Portobello Road for me washed down with loadsa Fosters and finish off with large cod n chips from the Atlanta in Hayes End....the football was always gonna be a distraction anyway !

Comment

Working...
              X