Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would anyone be seriously annoyed if forest got promoted this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qprsteve View Post
    just been watching Camp talking about his club on ssn. billy davies gets results, doesn't he? wonder how much they spent.
    Yeah!!....Big time because they wouldn't even be in this division to cause competition if we hadn't loaned them our top goalscorer last season!.....Talk about shooting yourself in the foot?

Comment

And the point here is that they have FOUR top drawer strikers.

It is sooooooo simple; why can't our recruitment team see that a loan striker and a number of attacking midfielders will get you JACK in this league.

Oh, and don't get me started on the Camp vs Cerny debate - so many of you violently disagreed with me and others that consistently said we made a mistake letting him go - I notice you're all quiet now the proof is beginning to materialise.

If only the squad could be selected on football matters only - arggghhhhhhhhh!

Comment

We got Borrowdale-they got Shorey
        We got Pellicori-they got Blackstock and McGoldrick
        We got Faurlin (yes yes I know he's got potential)-they got McKenna

Difference? We got two bit foreigners with no Div 2 experience on the cheap. They splashed out for experienced quality proven at this level. Its no suprise!

WE'VE GOT MORE DOUGH THAN THEM BUT AINT SPENDING IT, SO FRUSTRATING

Comment

After what I thought was a poor point against them at the beginning of the season, it's starting to look like a very good one.

Comment

Good luck to both of them. was gutted to see them both go. Glad to see them doing well.

Comment

was glad 2 see my first car go!! great post about cars if yr into them on different pge!!
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I hardly think Camp is the reason they are doing well, he is an average championship keeper at best and no better than Cerny! They spent far more than us in the summer and bought proven players at this level they ahve 4 good strikers we have one...on loan!

Comment

Working...
                X