Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would anyone be seriously annoyed if forest got promoted this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would anyone be seriously annoyed if forest got promoted this year?

just been watching Camp talking about his club on ssn. billy davies gets results, doesn't he? wonder how much they spent.

No, as they are doing it right..as we should have done
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

I don't care who goes up with us, but would be gutted if they went up instead of us.

Comment

Back the manager and let him get on with it.......theres a novel idea.

Comment

most of us have more than a passing interest in how they're doing.

Comment

I remember all the things people were saying about how Cerny (has been) is better than Camp (young) etc, etc. Sky say he the safest pair of hands in the Championship and I'm glad he is doing well and wish he was still at W12.

Comment

Forest did it right.... we did it wrong... simple as.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                Forest did it right.... we did it wrong... simple as.
                Agree mate
                Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                  I remember all the things people were saying about how Cerny (has been) is better than Camp (young) etc, etc. Sky say he the safest pair of hands in the Championship and I'm glad he is doing well and wish he was still at W12.

You're probably not the only one.

I thought he should have been kept and said so at the time.

I also think that QPR missed out on appointing Davies when they gave Dowie the job instead.

I predicted a good season for Forest and will be happy to see them go up. The board there have backed him with the finances needed to rebuild the squad. He has signed players for all positions and has options up front with Earnshaw, Tyson and added Blackstock, McGoldrick and Adebola.

QPR's board could have Davies and backed him, but opted not to because they know better.

I predict Forest will go up this or next season and QPR will still be a mid-table side hoping to find a way to go up.

Hull (2008), Burnley (2009), Forest (2010?) and Leeds or Leicester (2011?).

Comment

Even adding to that, we should never had sold Camp and Blackstock as i'm sure these two players would had made a huge difference to our side this season, that was all Paladini's fault as he reaped 12% commission on both deals.

Comment

Even adding to that, we should never had sold Camp and Blackstock as i'm sure these two players would had made a huge difference to our side this season, that was all Paladini's fault as he reaped 12% commission on both deals.
                      Why did he get 12% commission on both deals ?

Comment

Camp was sold for a knockdown feee of around £100k, so I don't see why Paladini would be so keen on selling him for a 12% cut. If he is just interested in lining up his pockets, he would happily sell any QPR player, even if like Camp, it is detrimental to the squad.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                          Back the manager and let him get on with it.......theres a novel idea.
                          Not the QPR way......unfortunately:very_sad:
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

COMPLETE TOSH... Camp was sold in a deal worth around 600k which was a good deal given his contract length left. Like he has done at every club he's been at, when he don't get his way he sulks and daddy causes a storm for him. Listen to him on SSN, what a c**k! Billy Davies this and that.... He never had a good word to say about him when he outed him at Derby and that come from his month into my ear and now cos he's getting his way his mouth changes... When things go sour for him what out for flying toys. As for GP cut, that my friend is complete rubbish too! Believe what you want of that... Main reason for him being outed was for messing with Flavio's woman, as well as a member of bar staff, a receptionist and a member of the catering.

As for selling Dexter, don't get me started. Pellicori (or whatever his name), Agyemang, HH and Vine were all names that should have been outed before him. I blame sections of our supporters for him going... I hope the pie tastes nice!
                            Last edited by Dazzer1977; 08-01-2010, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Maybe you should blame Flavio for not signing off on the deal he signed, but he had run his course at W12 and needed to go. Either way, Blackstock on course for 10-12 goals this season and Simpson is on course for 15-20.

Comment

Working...
                              X