Lee Cooks 2 assists.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lee Cooks 2 assists.

If anyones seen 2 better crosses all season in the Championship id like to see them!

Stewpeassssssssssssssssssssssssss!!

obviously i wasnt there,but if Cook is starting to show form again,that can only be a good thing.

Comment

Fair play, Cook was involved today & got through a lot of work.
      Still very clearly a major fitness issue going on there though.

Comment

cook was much better today, he has the footwork, crosses and the trickery.. he just lacks pace.. if he had pace he would be in premiership without a doubt...

he did well today, even as a cook critic i can admit when a player has done well.
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Didnt see any fitness issue at all, thought he played very well, never stopped running all day and was even chasing the goalie down after 80+ mins.

Good stuff Cookie.

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
            Didnt see any fitness issue at all, thought he played very well, never stopped running all day and was even chasing the goalie down after 80+ mins.

Good stuff Cookie.
            He hasnt got any pace Morris, I could probably run faster than him.
            Not going to have a go at him, as I have already said, he did well today, but if you dont see a major fitness issue there, then you are a blind man.

Comment

Originally posted by KLR View Post
              He hasnt got any pace Morris, I could probably run faster than him.
              Not going to have a go at him, as I have already said, he did well today, but if you dont see a major fitness issue there, then you are a blind man.
              He never had much pace, that isnt his game, so I dont see your point?

You could be the fittest bloke on the planet but if your not naturally fast you will never be a Routledge.

Comment

Both were from the right with his left foot, inswinging as well. Good idea to get over on the right sometimes. One of them came from a corner he had just taken but the boys were quality today!

Comment

Glad to hear he put in a good peformance today, the difference between him at the level he has been at this season and the level he was at previously is massive and will make a big difference to our side next season if he is on form!

Comment

my man of the match two excellent crosses for goals and even started to get stuck in with tackles

Comment

Best i'v seen cookie at home this season.

Thought Mahon had an outstanding game too, despite the og.
                      They seek him here.................

Comment

he took two corners that didn't beat the first man, and then swept in two great crosses from the second balls that came back to him. felt really pleased for him today. it was a strange game, they were so easy to open up, we could have had four in the first 30 mins, woodwork etc. so a comeback was never in doubt funny as it sounds. we had a great game with them last year and that was 0-0!

Comment

cook is back, ainsworth is a legend happy days
                          Last edited by Youvebeenrangered; 13-04-2009, 07:46 PM.
                          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by qprsteve View Post
                            he took two corners that didn't beat the first man, and then swept in two great crosses from the second balls that came back to him. felt really pleased for him today. it was a strange game, they were so easy to open up, we could have had four in the first 30 mins, woodwork etc. so a comeback was never in doubt funny as it sounds. we had a great game with them last year and that was 0-0!
                            In all honesty, I thought they ( Wednesday ) were your stereotypical Championship team, physically dominant, lacking in any real skill, they were / are a pretty limited team when push comes to shove.

Comment

yeah its a great win, but must say they looked rubbish from start to finish.. they had 5 mins of possession which looked threatening.
                              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                              Lovejoy: "No?!"
                              Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Working...
                              X