No announcement yet.

James McArthur for £350k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About the same sort of gamble as Trevor Sincalir and Andy Sinton were.Only trouble with QPR fans - if he ####s up after one game...he is shat.

It has taken time for Cox to fit in n WBA - but then they didnt pin all hopes on him and had plan B and C strikers.

Comment

I'd never heard of McCormack or Dorrans either.

A few years ago,, I'd never heard of Kris Boyd either and Cardiff almost him too. He turned down the move and signed for Rangers instead.

QPR need to sign players like McArthur and give them time to settle.

Comment

im not saying we shouldnt sign him just i havnt heard of him before.so i cant pass judgement on him
        anyone seen him play?wot position does he play in?
        "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

The chairman of Hamilton is called Ronnie McDonald. True. Look it up.

So, he should fit in quite nicely as he'd be used to playing for a bunch of clowns then?

Can't wait to see his car in the car park.

Comment

Originally posted by luke_qpr832 View Post
            im not saying we shouldnt sign him just i havnt heard of him before.so i cant pass judgement on him
            anyone seen him play?wot position does he play in?
            Fair point, but you did say that the SPL was a pretty rubbish standard, and from what I can see, judging on pre-season friendlies against reasonable English sides and some of the decent players joining the English PL and CCC sides, it is about on par with the Championship.

It may not be up there with the top European leagues, but it isn't too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by russranger View Post
              the chairman of hamilton is called ronnie mcdonald. True. Look it up.

So, he should fit in quite nicely as he'd be used to playing for a bunch of clowns then?

Can't wait to see his car in the car park.
              you said it;d

Comment

rated highly in scotland. can't see us getting him

Comment

Wasnt he playing with Steve McGarrett(Jack Lord) on Hawaii five-o (aged myself now !)

Comment

Book him Dano !

Comment

Working...
                    X