Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inspection 1130 hours

Pitch and surrounding areas to see what the score is for tommorrows game
    Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

nice, keep us update :D
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

fingers crossed, can all bush boys get on their shovels and sort the pavements out Thanks
      From the Hills of Kerry
      To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

just gone past. pavement on the same side of the ground still covered in snow and ice. everywhere else around clear

Comment

Originally posted by brianqpr View Post
          just gone past. pavement on the same side of the ground still covered in snow and ice. everywhere else around clear
          love how every other club is clearing the snow infront of their stadium.. but rangers -NOT A CHANCE!
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

As someone just said on the radio, why are the surrounding areas of a football grounds deemed unsafe, when car parks at supermarkets, train stations and shopping centres are not ? Why are they not closed down ?

Comment

Do they want the game on

Comment

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post
                love how every other club is clearing the snow infront of their stadium.. but rangers -NOT A CHANCE!
                That is why 3 major games were cancelled this week including the Arsenal game also only 2 games survive in the lower leagues and 4 have been cancelled in the championship.

It is the legal responsibility of the council to do the area outside the ground. if some well meaning member of staff scrapes the snow of the pavement that then turns to black ice if some one slips and injures themelf then the club and not the council are liable. Must you turn everything into a dig at the club!!!

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                  As someone just said on the radio, why are the surrounding areas of a football grounds deemed unsafe, when car parks at supermarkets, train stations and shopping centres are not ? Why are they not closed down ?
                  Tis actually a very good point
                  Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                    Tis actually a very good point
                    mat have something to do with the volume of people on the ssadi areas 14,000 people do not get of the train at the same time or pass through the doors of a shopping centre?

Comment

14,000 people
                      would be nice!
                      http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
                        would be nice!
                        i know i realised i was being optimistic, but in my defence i was allowing for the staff and stewards police etc!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                          That is why 3 major games were cancelled this week including the Arsenal game also only 2 games survive in the lower leagues and 4 have been cancelled in the championship.

It is the legal responsibility of the council to do the area outside the ground. if some well meaning member of staff scrapes the snow of the pavement that then turns to black ice if some one slips and injures themelf then the club and not the council are liable. Must you turn everything into a dig at the club!!!
                          Plus of course where would the council begin the gritting of the pavements to get us safe and sound to Loftus Rd?

Uxbridge Rd,East Acton,The Tube Stations and every short cut inbetween as we all come by different routes?

Comment

Yep but hey they would have to start in surrey for the Man U supporters

Comment

Originally posted by bonkerrrrs View Post
                              Yep but hey they would have to start in surrey for the Man U supporters

And for me, Dont fancy coming on my bike might have to bus it if it is on
                              God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Working...
                              X