This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message to WATRB members

Please note: we are no longer taking any new members for the time being, this will change soon and you will only be able to join when approved by one of our admin team. Any problems please email: watrb@hotmail.co.uk

I've had a few messages from members regarding that you will not be coming back on here till these trolls have been banned.

Please accept our apologies for letting it get out of hand, we give people a chance on this board but seems tonight they only have one motive and I will remove them from the board and will not allow any new members to join for the time being.

Thank you.

Forum Rules

More...

Privacy Policy

More...

WATRB Statement

More...

Please note: The only information we hold on members is your email and IP address, hope this stops confusion.

I've had many regular members email me too, who are fed up with the trolls who are trying to damage all the hard work we do.

Its becoming too personal, I'm being accused of doing stuff I don't even do !!!

i've been off the site for one evening

I would also ask that any links to other sites are taken away, as we are not allowed links for this site. That is completely fair..
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
    X