X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fao ha9

hi matey

Hope your well

I dont know if you have noticed but i asked you a question in another thread?

If you have missed it perhaps you could answer here instead

I don't know why i'm wasting my time asking, but here goes anyway.

In your own words, using your own opinions, why do you believe gp is benifical to the club? I don't want to hear the tired line of "he saved us"
    I want to know exactly what you think he brings to the table

Think carefully, this is a chance for you to redeem some dignity

Cheers matey......Terry ball

I've asked him to put you on ignore and asked you to do the same, I guess not.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcm0nmhlZik

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        so debate and banter are now banned from the board....just to keep the board positive all the time just put people on ignore......does it stop that person posting rubbish...i think not....too much protection on here...board has changed drastically lately....too strict.

Comment

Oh dear, just as i thought, no pete, no opinion. Shame really as he could of redeemed some cred

Comment

Why do you need to get involved?
            Why does this board need so many mods/admin?
            What's your opinion MYU?

Thanks in advance

Comment

I don't need to put him on ignore, I am more than capable of defending my corner and unlike other posters on this and other messageboards, do not feel threatened by him.
              Just because he has a reputation of being a loon does not mean i should hide away

Comment

Terry I don't want another war thing going on here but I'd like to let you know that there was a poll to have you banned a while back, if three moderates voted 'Yes' to ban someone, than that should be final.

I asked 4 people to put each other on ignore to prevent such posts from happening again, although you enjoy those type of threads 95% for our members don't and that's what matters and don't careless if you can stick up for yourself or not.

It's not about you, it's about all our members and what they want, they come here to join in with fellow Rangers fans and banter, we'd like you to join in so please do.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                  I don't need to put him on ignore, I am more than capable of defending my corner and unlike other posters on this and other messageboards, do not feel threatened by him.
                  Just because he has a reputation of being a loon does not mean i should hide away
                  Its becouse some people put their point of view across or start a thread and you come along and turn it sour and to be honest it gets really boring and annoying
                  Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
                    Its becouse some people put their point of view across or start a thread and you come along and turn it sour and to be honest it gets really boring and annoying
                    thank you nuffieldranger well said sir

this message board has turned really sour this last few weeks

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
                      thank you nuffieldranger well said sir

this message board has turned really sour this last few weeks
                      Spot on, so stupid. We should be just talking rangers but a lot of threads these days are about pete or this site n it's link to gp etc, who gives a ****...

Comment

Originally posted by NW9_RANGER View Post
                        Spot on, so stupid. We should be just talking rangers but a lot of threads these days are about pete or this site n it's link to gp etc, who gives a ****...
                        thank you nw9 for also pointing this out

lets get down to the nitty gritty and start supporting our club as opposed to ruining this message board with all this anti GP rubbish

No need for all this personal insults / Ganging up on people that dont share their view

We are QPR

Comment

terry

terry ball i think i can anawer for ha9.hes like you hes really worried about
                          qpr,it just seems as if we are out of the fire,and into the frying pan,what ever we do we lose
                          and knowone really knows whats good for qpr,and what is not good for qpr
                          of you look at paul finneys attack on paladinni
                          The most sinister bit was that gianni was supposed to have said.GO TO THE CLUB SHOP AND I WILL BUY YOU AND YOUR DAUGHTER WHAT THEY WANT
                          but gianni is a very generous man.he gave me his phone number and said give me a call if you need anything
                          BUT I WOULD NOT ABUSE HIM AND RING AND ASK FOR ANYTHING
                          because ive got to much pride.
                          GIANNI IS NOT TRYING TO BUY POPULARITY hes just a little crazy when it comes to money
                          BUT LET ME ANSWER TERRY BALLS QUESTION.........do i think gianni is any good for qpr

YES YES YES.......BECAUSE................bill power told me he was

and the mittals were brought in by briatore,AND BRIATORE WAS GIANNIES INTRODUCTION..........SO terry in a word YES

Comment

Is this mb now Pravda? With GP cast as Stalin?

Nothing off message allowed?

To coin another Cold War phrase (I knew my BA in Politics wasn't totally wasted ), the tanks are on the lawn. If I had the time I'd knock up a GP Downfall clip as an accompaniment.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                              "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                              QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                              Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                              Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Working...
                              X