Unrealistic Pessimistic Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
    You are wrong because Cousin wasn't even at the club when they were promoted

Folan did score 8 goals in 29 appearances though at a goal every 214 minutes that season which is a decent record but he played only 1713 minutes out 4140 (just over 40%) so not a massive contribution to the team but an important one.
    IF he chips in with 12/13 goals a season and brings others in to play he would be a good signing, i think cousin would be better though

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
      You are wrong because Cousin wasn't even at the club when they were promoted

Folan did score 8 goals in 29 appearances though at a goal every 214 minutes that season which is a decent record but he played only 1713 minutes out 4140 (just over 40%) so not a massive contribution to the team but an important one.
      Clearly a step forward from Dexter Blackstock then... :(

SPIN SPIN SPIN... I am not going to jump on their backs before they are officially announced but stop all this Pete. It's like your trying to justify to average signings. Anythings got to be better than Agyemang, I'd rather play Ramage, YES RAMAGE upfront than that shower of s...!

Comment

Originally posted by cliffqpr View Post
        FFS....IF we do sign Folan and Cousin, they are both V Good players at this level, so would be great signings - even if they are on loan, why sign players on per deals who want prem football? they'll come here to get promoted, and if we don't they'll leave - no biggy!

Who do you want? Owen? Pavlyuchenko? Nugent? GET REAL!!!!!

These 2, Faye and ****tu are all V Good players at this level, and if we sign them then Great. Stop moaning about GP making the deasls, the players will fit Hart's criteria and he'll use them wisely.
        Agree he MUST leave Simpson up front.......but please don't #### off good signings like these, it makes you sound like idiotic teenagers!
        Spot on.Besides;:bad_egg: The coaches we hire knows that we have a European set up when it comes to signing of players. If they doesnt accept that they wouldnt say yes to the job

Comment

Originally posted by shania View Post
          Spot on.Besides;:bad_egg: The coaches we hire knows that we have a European set up when it comes to signing of players. If they doesnt accept that they wouldnt say yes to the job
          Shania, do you agree with me that they should bring back Jude?
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
            Shania, do you agree with me that they should bring back Jude?

What as Kirill ?

Sporting Director, Manager or Blackstock's replacement.

Comment

Working...
            X