No announcement yet.

New member from Stowmarket Suffolk !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from Stowmarket Suffolk !!!

Just joined after reading this board for about 3-4 years, i have been supporting QPR since 1982 and i try and go to a few matches each season-money permitting, anyway just wanted to get on this board as i do find it quite entertaining.

As i live in Suffolk i dont always have the car to travel down to Loftus Road so i only attend a couple of home games a season and a couple away (Ipswich + Norwich) normally. I have been in hiding since Ipswich stuffed us - you can imagine the stick i get !!!

Anyway lets hope for at least a play-off place and some good attacking football for the rest of the season.......you R'ssssss

Mark Arnold

welcome mate

Comment

welcome to the mad house mate.
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Welcome mate

Comment

Is it snowy Suffolk Mark at the moment? And welcome

Comment

welcome to the board Mark

Comment

Welcome ;D

Comment

welcome mate

Comment

Originally posted by markarnold View Post
                  Just joined after reading this board for about 3-4 years, i have been supporting QPR since 1982 and i try and go to a few matches each season-money permitting, anyway just wanted to get on this board as i do find it quite entertaining.

As i live in Suffolk i dont always have the car to travel down to Loftus Road so i only attend a couple of home games a season and a couple away (Ipswich + Norwich) normally. I have been in hiding since Ipswich stuffed us - you can imagine the stick i get !!!

Anyway lets hope for at least a play-off place and some good attacking football for the rest of the season.......you R'ssssss

Mark Arnold
                  welcome to ya mate. So what's made you join? Have you voted I'm mine and w12's polls yet?

Comment

welcome..

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                      welcome to ya mate. So what's made you join? Have you voted I'm mine and w12's polls yet?
                      His probably avoiding these intentionally disruptive / trouble maker polls

Comment

evening Wembley...Missed you:red_heart:

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
                          His probably avoiding these intentionally disruptive / trouble maker polls
                          please explain why you feel they are disruptive and who they are disrupting?

Comment

any decent snatch in the stowmarket area old son??
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Welcome Mark and I'm sure we'll see more attacking football soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X