No announcement yet.

Thread from Indyrs about Paladini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bernies Barnet, if you think you are being perfectly reasonable, than we are not 10th in the championship
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Bernies Barnet, if you think you are being perfectly reasonable, than we are not 10th in the championship
      If I am being unreasonable or breaking the rules for posting in some way, you would no doubt have banned me by now.

I have a simple rule for posting; I'll be courteous and polite to anyone I talk to on this or any other website as long as they are courteous and polite in return. If someone tries to treat me like I'm some kind of idiot, that's what they'll get in return.

Comment

A band consists of some or many individuals playing together, in harmony, to create beautiful, emotional, passionate music. Each contributes in their own special way, but together they can achieve great things.
        I don't care if the brass section is off practising on their own, but frankly we have too many soloists playing at the same time and the end result is just a noise.....

Fly, my beauties, fly !

Comment

ffs stop it

Comment

Working...
          X