No announcement yet.

Anybody living near the ground? Go & salt the pathways

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant agree enough. My leg is currently broken due to lack of salt on the pathway 50 metres from the fitness center where I train.:

:confused::very_sad::very_sad::tired:

Anyway. Watch you steps fellow QPRIANS:surrender:

Comment

decision tomorrow lunchtime.

Hope its on, as someone said its ages since boxing day

Comment

Originally posted by deepseahoop View Post
        decision tomorrow lunchtime.

Hope its on, as someone said its ages since boxing day
        Cant believe weather is bad enough for even a decision tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by scarface View Post
          It just shows the way our country has gone in the 80's the winters were like this but the games always went ahead if the pitch was playable.

All this health and saftey is rubbish you can do anything anymore for the fear of getting sued.
          :what::what:

I broke my leg a week ago, so I cant quite agree..:what::what::embarrassed::confused:
          Last edited by shania; 07-01-2010, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shania View Post
            Cant agree enough. My leg is currently broken due to lack of salt on the pathway 50 metres from the fitness center where I train.
            I am sorry to hear that. It only reinforces my aversion to all this gym and fitness stuff. Sport ruins my figure.
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

was the council gritting pavements??? very few do, why???

accidents happen but i recall sand bins and grit bins at the end of busy roads...

i can def get down qpr tomorrow pm IF ASKED..i'd rather game goes on
              qpr pay rates and taxes and council could supply grit and qpr supply volunteers, yth teams etc....all waiving threats to sue.....

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                I am sorry to hear that. It only reinforces my aversion to all this gym and fitness stuff. Sport ruins my figure.

Thanks, Kirill

Anyway,keep up the good work

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                  If the game is on and they don't turn up do we get the 3 points?
                  Maybe thats what we're hoping.
                  plymouth fans are going to the game my next door meighbours are plymouth fans and they have tickets its just straight up on the train
                  i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

How many do you think we'd get to help if the club asked 10? 20? 50?

Comment

Originally posted by deepseahoop View Post
                      How many do you think we'd get to help if the club asked 10? 20? 50?
                      iv already got my ticket and college is cancelled so if the club paid my train fare id happily come and help
                      i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

ok how many would do it for free? no I want a cup ticket or I want, I want just for the good of the club?

yeah probably not as many as we'd all like to think, most people would spend all night tap tap tapping away moaning about pete, GP or Flavio but a bit of manual work in aid of their team... oh sorry it's toooo cold for me out there...

Comment

Working...
                        X