Cousin & Folan Set For QPR Loan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cousin & Folan Set For QPR Loan

All been agreed (Loans), I guess then that is the prolific strike partnership to see us through to May.

Keep up!

Comment

keep them both fit , but dont think they could play together . simpson up top for me

Comment

how do you know these are done? could be only media speculation potentially generated from agents trying to get their clients in the shop window?

Comment

WOW!! i can barely contain my excitement! suppose hart is bringing this sort of rubbish in to help our relegation battle!:(

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
            WOW!! i can barely contain my excitement! suppose hart is bringing this sort of rubbish in to help our relegation battle!:(
            You must be joking, or do you think its a mere coincidence that we have been linked to these players before??

Pete, I thought you said Hart was siging his own players? This loan proves that is not the case, but im sure you'll find some angle to make it seem otherwise.

Why cant the club let the manager pick his own players?
            Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

no way should simpson be dropped!! knowing hart he will play cousin and folan up top, with simpson on the wing.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by qprjim View Post
                You must be joking, or do you think its a mere coincidence that we have been linked to these players before??

Pete, I thought you said Hart was siging his own players? This loan proves that is not the case, but im sure you'll find some angle to make it seem otherwise.

Why cant the club let the manager pick his own players?
                yeah,silly me. momentary lack of thought on that one! sooner we get rid of that crook palidini the better! better not say to many nasty things about him,he may falsely accuse me of holding him at gun point.

Comment

yeah,silly me. momentary lack of thought on that one! sooner we get rid of that crook palidini the better! better not say to many nasty things about him,he may falsely accuse me of holding him at gun point.

Its transfers like this that increases disillusionemnt amongst us the faithful. Im not entirely against us signing Folan, I think we could do with a bruiser up top, however our transfer policy stinks. honestly feel sorry for Hart he is on a hiding to nothing
                  Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Folan and Cousins both long term GP targets.....Hart clearly calling the shots

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                      Folan and Cousins both long term GP targets.....Hart clearly calling the shots
                      cousin wasnt a long time target of GP was he? folan def was though.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                        cousin wasnt a long time target of GP was he? folan def was though.
                        Yes we have been linked before.

I would also be concerned that he is one of 2 targets (other being Faye) whos agent is Willie McKay.

Do we really want this man involved with any transfers to do with our club.
                        Last edited by W12_Ranger; 07-01-2010, 05:08 PM.

Comment

At the moment we are speculating.

It is clear that if Folan does come, then no-one can argue its a HART player.

We wanted him before and if he does sign on loan or is a signing, then the arguments to say Hart is not picking all the players, will be true.

Not even I could argue with that
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

:waaaht: Seriously cannot believe you think Cousin and Folan are rubbish. Pretty good loans imo. Whoever we bring in some people will NEVER think they are good enough. Lets wait and see eh!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                              :waaaht: Seriously cannot believe you think Cousin and Folan are rubbish. Pretty good loans imo. Whoever we bring in some people will NEVER think they are good enough. Lets wait and see eh!
                              i agree, and a big improvement on what we have - also a different kind of striker that we should have got a long time ago. Someone who can win the ball without it being at their feet

Comment

Working...
                              X