• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are our chances to keep Simson??

I just wonder??:amazing:

Originally posted by shania View Post
    I just wonder??:amazing:
    More chance of signing homer simpson

Again, another player with a bright future who will not want to jepordaise his career by signing for us IF the offer was even there

Comment

If we are signing on loan Folan and Cousins, he might go back

Comment

For me Simpson has earned his place in the team (10gls),its up to Folan or Cousin to earn the right to play upfront with JS not instead of.

Comment

Jay Simpson will start every game he is fit for.

Him and one of the two loan players will work well.
          15 years in the wilderness will be a distant memory come Sunday 8th May 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
            For me Simpson has earned his place in the team (10gls),its up to Folan or Cousin to earn the right to play upfront with JS not instead of.
            I agree and hope he is stays, I just cant see why Folan and Cousins coming to us without the nod they will be playing first team football.

Comment

Simpsons place in the side is very safe, even with both Folan and Cousin as he's the goal scorer. These two are both target men and will be rotated I'd imagine. Hull don't want them so even with Simpson, these two have a far better chance of games here that at Hull.

That said, if only one is coming, I'd rather Cousin.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

we have to keep him in some capacity even still on loan. Even more now we are linked to another clogger Folan woeful goal scoring record even at chesterfield, you will not do a thing in this div without a proven goal scorer Simpson is that
                Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                  More chance of signing homer simpson

Again, another player with a bright future who will not want to jepordaise his career by signing for us IF the offer was even there
                  I may be mistaken, but have we not tried already as part of the proposed Sterling deal ?

At the time, various articles popped up about him wanting to prove himself at Arsenal, given their injuries.

He obviously rates himself more than Wenger does, so because of this he declines a permanent deal which could well have made him a star with us, in the forlorn hope that he will get his opportunity at Arsenal which I would doubt. If this is correct and he does fall behind other strikers, then it'll be just another player to have missed out on the chance to impress due to believing he is better than he is. And although I think he is a good player at our level, he would only have himself to blame. I sincerely hope for his sake he doesn't turn into the next "Scott Sinclair".

Comment

Working...
                  X