the names being banded about...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the names being banded about...

big dan, cousins, folan - imo are decent signings should we be able to make them.. looking at our squad.. we need some presence and these three would bring that.

only slight concern tho is fact that most/all of them will be loans.

if these 3 signed id go on the line to say we would only need 1 more player(captain style CM) to be back in the frame for playoff's.

we clearly have the flair and skill.. what we dont have is the passion, determination and physical presence to compete.

these three would bring those attributes.
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

I would imagine they think Quashie will be the organising cm, personally I think he would do a good job. Folan and Cousin will certainly give us a plan B and help out Simpson. As I see it we need to look at another player like Simpson, in case he gets injured. Jackson on a permanent would fit the bill.
    RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
      I would imagine they think Quashie will be the organising cm, personally I think he would do a good job. Folan and Cousin will certainly give us a plan B and help out Simpson. As I see it we need to look at another player like Simpson, in case he gets injured. Jackson on a permanent would fit the bill.
      i reckon for simpson cover we have balanta, not as clinical mind but enough to cover.
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Working...
      X