No announcement yet.

Rangers agree Folan deal (Media)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tbh i think folan or cousin would do well in this division, its just the principle of loaning them. we need to build a first team squad of permanent players that build a good relationship with each other. just another stop gap until the end of the season.

Comment

:anger: NO MORE ****IN LOANS ESPICALLY WHEN THEY ARE ****!

Comment

Originally posted by wozzawears21 View Post
        I think i would prefer Cousin to Folan any day! Cant see them both signing though.
        it doesn't matter who it is, the fact is we are a laughing stock in the football world, all these loans are a joke

maybe the club want us all to pack it in :bad_smile:

makes you wonder, doesn't it!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          pk, if we get Folan

I agree with you, failed at Middlesborough
          he didnt fail at boro, he was badly injured

Comment

Originally posted by pkloft View Post
            it doesn't matter who it is, the fact is we are a laughing stock in the football world, all these loans are a joke

maybe the club want us all to pack it in :bad_smile:

makes you wonder, doesn't it!
            No a bad idea when I come to think of it.

Comment

The worry i have is that players coming from the prem to the championship on loan dont really care or give 100%. If they were perm deals then yes cos we would be the club that pays their wages but i just think they are happy to go back at the end of there loan and pick up there wages from there clubs. This isnt the case in all instances but the majority i would say.

Comment

Paul Hart speaks highly of Folan and said he has been his radar for a while

"i gave paulo and jimmy Mag a tinkle last night and they both said they rated him highly. They were both "hot" on his tail whilst at Queens Park Rangers, but unfortunatley never lasted to the transfer window so "seal the deal".

"Gianni has been great in managing to get me all the players i need"
                Last edited by terry ball; 07-01-2010, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Even as a ST holder was undecided about the long trip on Saturday (already ruled Sheff Utd out) but was prepared to be amazed by who we brought in. Not bothering now - totally under-whelmed (again)
                  http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

helguson is better then folan he scored more goals in his 1st 4 months at qpr then folan has done in his hull career

Comment

BASS - How low can you go?????

The great Chuck D

So - is this the example of Hart calling the shots? A player with (or until very recently if still not) our favourite representatives who've we've been linked with in the past 3 transfer window under 3 different managers but the same Sporting Director?

Wow - quote me the odds on this co-incidence. I'll have some of that!
                      Last edited by Nodge70; 07-01-2010, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
                        Folan and Cousin??

We love you Hull, we.....

Nah.
                        well we have their Mascot
                        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Pete - Folan was injured for a large part of his stay with Boro so not fair -

I have seen Folan play a little and although he doesn't pull up any tree's he is an effective target man. Wins plenty in the air and will help hold up the ball. Good option in my opinion and more physical then HH. Would still really like to see Smith though as he would provide more guile

Comment

read Folans profile on wikipedia.......... he sounds very mediocre.
                            http://www.fsf.org.uk/campaigns/safestanding.php

Comment

i am frustrated that both are loans but they are gd moves imo - every1 moans that ageymang n helguson r crap n we need better players, well cousin and folan are better!
                              CHAMPIONS
                              Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Working...
                              X