Matthew Connolly!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matthew Connolly!!!!

Cant believe he is not back in the squad, one of the players who is always consistent and for me is one of the players who has the greatest potential at the club. Get him in right back or centre back!

He's stil taking time to get back to full fitness.

Comment

Had a bad illness and niggling injury.

Comment

ahh right fair enough, cant complain with them responses! lets hope he gets back to full fitness then.

Comment

When fit he should be first name on the sheet imo. Build the defence around him and make him captain.

Comment

Hes back to full fitness already trust me. Cant understand why hes not been playing cos hes the best centre half at the club and 3 times the player stewart is! If he likes stewart and gorrks then maybe he should be playing at right back. Wasted there though!

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
              When fit he should be first name on the sheet imo. Build the defence around him and make him captain.
              Absolutly spot on Del.

Comment

My worry is that hart wants to have a team of big powerfull players to play long ball upto indicated by the players we r linked wiv and the team selections and tactics so far. Obviously this isn't connolly's game, so will he b frozen out? Excuse the pun there. He is a class above in this league and would be first name on the team sheet for me. By the way he has been fit and ready to play since the boro game.

Comment

Working...
                X