No announcement yet.

QPR boss orders stars to get nasty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no problem with getting stuck in with hard tackles but will we have the right menatality for it.
    we could end up with loads of sendings off for bitch slapping or dare i say going head to head or stupid girlie trips as the opposition skins you.
    having said that we do need to toughen up a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
      still on the cards i hear
      and what happened to Nige?

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
        and what happened to Nige?
        Same as..odd one that as i heard it was a done deal..surprised it hasnt been announced. hic-cup maybe? been to busy sorting out stuff at home to ask anyone..will do later
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
          I must be a weirdo as when I go to watch my beloved QPR FC with my sons, we talk about how important it is to get 3 points from the game, nothing else.

I tell them them all the time about when I was at Anfield on a freezing evening and we got battered by Liverpool in the 2nd leg of the milk cup final, but the scored two own goals and we went to Wembley.......... Also about how West Brom gave us the run around at Highbury and a lucky shin from Clive Allen, took us to Wembley.

In short, I don't give a flying fig how we get the result we need, as long as we get the result we need, so on the way home, I can look at my kids happy faces.
          Well, Paul, I attended the Boxing Day match and although we got 3 points, it felt like a defeat to me. Playing like that, we will not get many wins or even draws. On that day I stopped thinking about getting into the play offs this season and started hoping we avoid relegation. I hope I am wrong, I really do.
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Let's just see what happens if the game goes ahead on Saturday. I doubt we'll be hoofing it, but I think he is talking about shape and making sure players know where they need to be when we lose the ball.

I'd be going all out to replace Mahon because that is where I feel we have really gone wrong. Get in an experienced leader, who can sit in that position and who can also pass neatly.

Whoever mentioned Buzz earlier, he can defend and he can keep shape. Just because he has great flair does not mean that by definition he doesn't defend or keep shape. I think he does.

Comment

Is this kinder garten? It is wrong when he get funds ecually as he doesnt.

Decide!!:waaaht::waaaht::waaaht::what:

Comment

MMmmmmmmmm......

Well thank goodness it is only until May is all I can say.

Comment

Working...
                X