QPR boss orders stars to get nasty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR boss orders stars to get nasty

RANGERS fans will have to get used to a more conservative approach from the team in the weeks ahead - because the boss wants no-nonsense football.

More...

Well were clearly not good enough to sustain "Arsenal of the Championship" (LOL) style football, so i'm all for mixing it up a little.

Comment

hasnt set any targets?? ok where are we aiming for then??

Comment

"No targets have been set by anybody and I honestly haven't set any," he said.

"I'm going game to game, getting used to the players and trying to improve."

Great ambition. Just confirms that this is a stop gap and season has been written off until we get a new manager in summer. That's probably why we are not spending this Jan as Hart is off at end of season.
        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

"It might not be as pretty as we would like, but we are taking a step back to basics to ensure we play in the right areas.

I fear this could be the mans undoings, if previous managers efforts are anything to go by.

strike up the band

Comment

I bet Taarabt hit the phone to his agent after reading this, especially about last week, because this set up, will net include him as he will not get stuck in.

"We've got to get back to basics," he said. "I understand Queens Park Rangers' traditions, but equally, we've got to start putting some points on the board and getting some wins. "It might not be as pretty as we would like, but we are taking a step back to basics to ensure we play in the right areas. "The performance against Sheffield United last week was a battling one and we need more of those."

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
              "It might not be as pretty as we would like, but we are taking a step back to basics to ensure we play in the right areas.

I fear this could be the mans undoings, if previous managers efforts are anything to go by.

strike up the band
              the band is booked for the end of the season..he'll be gone then. the whole thing is pointless
              Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Seems like we will be seeing less of Taarabt, Buzsaky etc then :(
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Scott, is your avatar still relevant, or are we not getting Michael's long lost half cousin from Gillingham after all?

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                    "No targets have been set by anybody and I honestly haven't set any," he said.

"I'm going game to game, getting used to the players and trying to improve."

Great ambition. Just confirms that this is a stop gap and season has been written off until we get a new manager in summer. That's probably why we are not spending this Jan as Hart is off at end of season.
                    That's the problem with these managers mate, they are all to honest.
                    He should keep his true feelings and expectations hidden

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
                      Seems like we will be seeing less of Taarabt, Buzsaky etc then :(
                      I'm sure that Buzz will play as he is a QPR FC player, Taarabt will be not, as he is a loan from Spurs, looking for a move to a bigger team.

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
                        Scott, is your avatar still relevant, or are we not getting Michael's long lost half cousin from Gillingham after all?
                        still on the cards i hear
                        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

I fear that now those who thought Sousa's football was boring will soon start having second thoughts after watching Hart's team play.
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I'm sure in his first interview he said the goal was still the playoffs?
                            http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                              I fear that now those who thought Sousa's football was boring will soon start having second thoughts after watching Hart's team play.
                              I must be a weirdo as when I go to watch my beloved QPR FC with my sons, we talk about how important it is to get 3 points from the game, nothing else.

I tell them them all the time about when I was at Anfield on a freezing evening and we got battered by Liverpool in the 2nd leg of the milk cup final, but the scored two own goals and we went to Wembley.......... Also about how West Brom gave us the run around at Highbury and a lucky shin from Clive Allen, took us to Wembley.

In short, I don't give a flying fig how we get the result we need, as long as we get the result we need, so on the way home, I can look at my kids happy faces.

Comment

Working...
                              X