Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not allowed to have an opinion on here.....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

qprsouth, I have been going Rangers since 1981 regularly, odd game before that

My grandaughter had Leukemia starting 2000-2002, so it was very hard to go any away games.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

think we will leave that one there shall we..........

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        Pete why do you bother with him, read all he's posts, John has no idea what he wants and sounds like a teenage kid playing games, wants to bet big money but he doesn't state he means pennies type of thing.

qprsouth I'm still waiting for someone to show me something Gianni has done that they can prove, as I've said many times before not everyone is perfect and we all make mistakes but come on, show me the bill or photos Mercedes Benz, the training ground that was supposed to be sold by Gianni and that was a fact according to some, he was going to sell it and that would be the end of that.

If you show me something, I'm more than happy to come over to your side, I however do not follow what other people think unless I see it with me own eyes.

One more thing John, you insult another member one more time and you will be banned next time.
        All very well, but it seems one or others on here can get away with having daily (or nightly) slagging matches, throw insults around, get involved in constant drawn out rucks etc... without getting the "telling off" that this fella is?
        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by qprsouth View Post
          bit like saying 5 players comming the wrigling out of it hey ........Bit like saying deals are done then wrigling out of it.... pot and kettle hey

Also why did i never see you at away games if you such a loyal QPR man ????
          What plant are you living on?

You must be the one that hangs on to every word Pete says, what you lost some money in the bookies or something?

You should know by now that when Pete posts something, he posts as though it's fact because at that current time it is, like all other members of this board you should take it as a pinch of salt.

You must be so new to the world of message boards, it's like having to teaching a new kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
            All very well, but it seems one or others on here can get away with having daily (or nightly) slagging matches, throw insults around, get involved in constant drawn out rucks etc... without getting the "telling off" that this fella is?
            I can assure all our members that within the last few days we have warned these members and I have send all private messages.

We want to give everyone a chance and if we didn't let people have a say (qprsouth) would have been banned long time ago.

If he just so happens to post then you'll know he's a gonna, at the ens of the day it's not fair on all our other members.

Comment

who you calling john??????

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                I really dont understand the anti/pro GP stuff.

I dont give two hoots about him. I just want to know what he does and that he is the best man for the job. My problem is that even though we have gone through more managers than Jordan has had fella's in the last two years, the man that largely decides and provides the players for the manager to work with, is still there.

Tottenham had problems like this when they had Damien Comolli and they were stuck in a rut. It all came to a head, they got rid of Comolli and Jol and employed a top manager and there is not one Spurs fan that want to go back to the dark days of Comolli. I think this is the way forward for QPR, but it does not mean I am anti Paladini.
                Great post. Seems to me that there are those that are for GP, those that are against GP and a large group of others (myself included) who want a system for QPR which works. Because quite clearly at the moment there are alot of problems which have to be sorted out for the sake of the club I love.

Comment

This is getting sooooooo boring now!

Comment

qprsouth, I hope you do not feel intimidated by anyone here and you are more than welcome to stay if you want. That IP address thing, you perhaps can see by the emotional reaction of my esteemed colleagues that we have taken it close to heart. To err is human, but we certainly want to prevent this kind of thing from happening again.
                    This thread is going south (no pun with your username intended ) fast, so I will lock it for now.
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                    X