Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
    is this a stainrod and quazie love in:red_heart:
    been there done that......we are already at the custody of the poodle stage...please keep up

Comment

is this a stainrod and quazie love in:red_heart:
      We've run out of oil for the central heating, live down a long snow covered lane in kent and i can hardly feel my toes. so if man love is what it takes for body warmth, well, in the words of the driver in Taxi when caught in a snowdrift with an attractive female passenger: "it's sex or death..."

Quaz mate: seen the others now as well. I'm prob being v slow - yes I know, I'm from Kent... - but whats all that trombone business about then? :shocked: :confused::tired:

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        We've run out of oil for the central heating, live down a long snow covered lane in kent and i can hardly feel my toes. so if man love is what it takes for body warmth, well, in the words of the driver in Taxi when caught in a snowdrift with an attractive female passenger: "it's sex or death..."

Quaz mate: seen the others now as well. I'm prob being v slow - yes I know, I'm from Kent... - but whats all that trombone business about then? :shocked: :confused::tired:
        will PM you

Comment

sorry quaz,didnt know trust it was amicable.divorce can be very messy.out of coincidence what was the poodles name
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

sorry quaz,didnt know trust it was amicable.divorce can be very messy.out of coincidence what was the poodles name
            poodle was called sh*gpile

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
              poodle was called sh*gpile
              no wonder you split you cant have sex with farmer giles. poor stainrod i bet his #### was killing him
              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
              X