Beckford handed in transfer request this PM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
    he must bring attention surely,he run the back 4 of utd ragged on sunday.i think beckfords class and with the cream of England around him i honestly think he could do a job in sa.was amazed when sven took walcott 2 years ago.capello as England manager will be monitoring him and thats why i feel he definatley wont be a Ranger:very_sad:
    No Vidic, Ferdinand, Evra
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
      They didn't play him when they had him
      they can have ageymang as well then, both should do well at that level

Comment

no hope of signing beckford, he will go to a prem side i reckon prob fulham as they have zamora injured

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
          No Vidic, Ferdinand, Evra
          chris ,evras a full back,ferdinand is pants and vidic is quality i must admit.with regards to evra, the 2 centre halfs arnt doing the job on a cf if the full backs cross into the ch posistion.a full backs there to defend against the wingers .srikers switch to left and right on attack and beckford does this well,but if ferdinand had played that game beckford would have had him in his pocket.ferdinand at the moment is one nervy player that shouldnt be going to sa,unless he improves
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

giving hart £2.5 mill to get beckford will no doubt bring the feel good factor back to LR, surely flavio/GP must know that signing him will get them back in the fans good books.

the maths is easy £2.5 mill investment potential £60mill if we get promoted- come on flav its easy business

Comment

you could give Hart 10 mill to ring beckford in and he still wouldnt come.
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
              X