Daniel cousins signs sky sports - Merged Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daniel cousins signs sky sports - Merged Thread

better then previous strikers mentioned.

More...

Good player IMO
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

One of Wille Mckay's stable.

Nice.
      QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Rangers chasing Cousin

Skysports.com understands Hull City striker Daniel Cousin is a target for Queens Park Rangers.

More...

Comment

Keep up MYU
          God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

havent seen this guy play, but knowing us - we are probably more likely to be going after Daniels Cousin

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
              havent seen this guy play, but knowing us - we are probably more likely to be going after Daniels Cousin
              More like Robin Cousins
              QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
                More like Robin cousin

Comment

Thought Daniel was heading to spain
                  God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Originally posted by shadwell72 View Post
                    More like Robin cousin
                    You snooze you lose!

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
                      One of Wille Mckay's stable.

Nice.
                      Correct Clunge, I'm closely monitoring how many off this parasites players we are getting linked to.

Comment

could be alright at this level, though at 32 not sure how motivated he'll really be. roy hodgson wanted to spend £3m on him a few years ago, so that's also a good sign maybe.

he's with gabon for the africa nations now though so we'll have to wait however long.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsonist View Post
                          could be alright at this level, though at 32 not sure how motivated he'll really be. roy hodgson wanted to spend £3m on him a few years ago, so that's also a good sign maybe.

he's with gabon for the africa nations now though so we'll have to wait however long.
                          Gabon's last game is on the 21st January and the tournament finishes end of January so if we were to sign him we would have to do it the moment he gets back or have already done it.

Comment

...we should go for Vennegor of Hesselink instead...younger...better...no attitude problems and a perfect partner to Jay

Comment

vennegoor's a first teamer there - no chance. he's also pretty slow iirc.

Comment

Working...
                              X