Lee Hughes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
    Just out of interest how many people on here, hand on heart, have driven whilst being over the limit (that have been fortunate enough NOT to have killed anyone in the process)?

Stones and glass houses?
    hand on heart...Alot.

not big and not clever and not bragging about it but I have done a fair few times.

Its a stupid thing I bet more than half the population have done, Lee's case only came to light because of what happened that night.

again IMO why should his football career be taken from him? the goverment punished him for his crime so why be punished more?

Again not saying what he done was a minor thing, but people are going on like he raped a kid or something.
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

I havent read the whole thread but, no thanks.
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
        I havent read the whole thread but, no thanks.
        Should go through it scotty boy, a good debate mate. No one is defending Lee but a debate if he should be allowed to play footy and would you have him at QPR.
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Would you feel differently if it was your Old Man he killed and brother that he severley injured before leaving the scene?

Would you be happy to see him running around, on 20k a week being lauded by fans?

I wouldnt. He should still be locked up. Then when released, should be made to work with people who have been affected by drink driving.

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
            Should go through it scotty boy, a good debate mate. No one is defending Lee but a debate if he should be allowed to play footy and would you have him at QPR.
            Have done now and its still a no

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
            Would you feel differently if it was your Old Man he killed and brother that he severley injured before leaving the scene?

Would you be happy to see him running around, on 20k a week being lauded by fans?

I wouldnt. He should still be locked up. Then when released, should be made to work with people who have been affected by drink driving.
            Exactly.
            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Working...
            X