QPR1st statement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KLR View Post
    Those comments come from so far out of the Leftfield, thats its actually difficult to respond in any rational sense of the word.
    I quite agree.

I remember being at Cardiff away and singing "Paulo Sousa's Blue Army" for about half an hour...

Comment

Originally posted by andythefish View Post
      Do you think that if the footie was entertaining and we were in the same league position,this wouldn't have happened?
      yes
      The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
      :grimace:

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        final icing on the cake for me was watching at Swansea, for Dowie.

look if a manager is not going to progress the team, do we keep them because we cannot keep changing managers?

Gareth Ainsworth is still here for a reason, don't you think? because he is a motivator and a b.loody good person
        The only reason Gareth is still here is because he always says YES to Flavio...

Comment

Where can I read this QPR 1st Statement? I can't find it on their website.

Thanks.
          Be nice to Minty

Comment

www.qpr1st.com

or link from homepage on .co.uk Website is currently going through an upgrade and is spread over the 2 domains at the moment.
            its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

and here's the crux... If you sack one person for one thing and let another one off for the same thing, its discrimination pure and simple. Anyone with a shred of intelligence knows that,ut not our leaders. There is no way on earth they can challenge that in court, yet they decide to cite that as a reason for PS's dismissal.

The board is full of imbeciles and I am shocked that is the case...

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
                www.qpr1st.com

or link from homepage on .co.uk Website is currently going through an upgrade and is spread over the 2 domains at the moment.
                Thank you Peter. ;D

I thought I was going mad!
                Be nice to Minty

Comment

Gareth will do everything Flavio tells him to do. Becoming a yes man.
                  First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    Sorry we had our opportunity to vocally support the manager and we never did.

Sorry those are the facts.
                    Eh - you're not saying the board make a decision on the basis of whether a manager's name is easy to fit into a chant, including their own???:amazing:

Do they not take into consideration the support given by all the supporter groups and even on this very message board?

Poor show Pete, poor show...

Comment

Working...
                    X