X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

peteg

Your a bit more intelligent then this.

HE DID NOT FAIL A MEDICAL

delay was over agreed time of loan, not a b.loody medical.

Come on peteg, lets move on.

Its such an easy answer
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

good point pete

Comment

"HE DID NOT FAIL A MEDICAL"

Now are you sure about that Pete, I mean 100% sure?
        "Originally Posted by qblockpete
        QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
        Swansea will finish in bottom 6
        Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

What is the point of all of this???

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
            What is the point of all of this???
            Comedy.

Comment

I can tell you this is what happened.

Was contacted by QPR in Malta where he was with the Icelandic team and offered a loan contarct ending 1.1.2009. And if he played played certain amount of games he would be signed permanently.

Arrived at practice on friday. 10 minutes before the practise he was handed a contract where final day of the loan period was 31.1.2009 not 1.1.2009 as had been talked about. HH could not accept 31.1.2009 because if he did that he could not go to another team in the transfer window if QPR would not sign him permanently. People at QPR said they would change the date. HH was told at the practice that he would start against Watford. After practice he got the same contract without date changes so he went back to Bolton. He would not sign for a team which were not keeping their words.

He did not fail a medical test - some think you should not have passed because they beleive hi is crooked - these people should doubt the people at the club who make the tests.

Also remember that Sheila was kicked out after thin contract mess.

I strongly believe everybody will be happy with HH as a QPR player. This guy is a fighter.

Comment

Yes but are you Heidar in disguise?
                "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

I wish I was but I am not

Comment

i know all about the contract date stuff that was fairly general knowledge at the time.

all I am asking is what date did he pass a medical with qpr, Sousa got sacked for saying he didnt pass one aparently (at least in part) so its a fairly important point and pretty simple to establish with your contacts, just ask GP to tell you what date he past it. no hurry, to be honest i thought this thread had did a natural deth a week or so ago.
                    its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Working...
                    X