Lets Talk About Heidar Helgusson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peter
    "Have a look again on the build up of signing Helgusson and where he played leading up to signing and his loan period."

what the chuff has that got to do with anything, why can you not simply answer simple questions.

Why did you say what you said earlier in this thread when later you say catagorically that helgeson passed a medical and now why are you going on about the build up againj its irrelevent.

What day did he complete his club medical and on what date did you know about it. 2 very simple questions that only require simple date answers
    its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by haqpr1963 View Post
      Would love to meet who ever it was that did the research for you in all that Pete.

So HH signed for us on the 20th November. Then there were lots of rumours that it was on off, people said he would make his debut at Watford away, why didn't he make his debut until 29th November?

HH left us on the 20th December after scoring 2 goals in his final game against Preston. Strange then that he also played against Charlton on the 26th and Watford on the 28th.

So it is actually 3 goals from 5 starts and 2 sub, plus 2 games he mysteriously failed to appear in.

Yes he was good for one season at Watford. That was 4 years ago. Since then he has not managed more than 20 starts in a season.

Yes Bolton paid good money for him, and for that they got 6 starts in a season and a half.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but so is research before you sign someone. Did anyone notice that he had only played 43 games in 3 and a half seasons before we signed him, or did they think good, he will be nice and fresh?

Please Pete try looking at the facts for once in your life.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...555949,00.html

Why the delay of a week after it was reported he had signed on the 20th. Perhaps problems with a medical who knows?

Pete any chance you could actually respond to this post?
      A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

HH played at Charlton on Boxing day after Preston.
        http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
          HH played at Charlton on Boxing day after Preston.
          And at home to Watford on the 28th.....

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Passed the first or second medical Pete? and was it Dr Nick for the second one?
            "Originally Posted by qblockpete
            QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
            Swansea will finish in bottom 6
            Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

That's correct - hit the post at Charlton and missed a sitter V Watford!
              http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
                That's correct - hit the post at Charlton and missed a sitter V Watford!
                Does the medical include an eye test?
                We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Originally posted by writtler View Post
                  Passed the first or second medical Pete? and was it Dr Nick for the second one?

PS according to THAT post said that HH failed a medical about the time he became manager (19th November), 20th November offy announces that he had signed until the end of January and will go straight into the squad to face Watford. Doesn't actually appear until the 29th v Palace as a sub, returns to Bolton at the end of December before signing a 2 and a half year contract in January.

Something doesn't add up really....... :confused:

Comment

Pete if you already knew the answer regarding helguson's medical why not start the thread 'helguson did pass a medical' instead you deliberately use ambiguous wording, to pour scorn over what sousa alleged. Please reply and try and omit 'people think I have an agenda but I am just giving an opinion' because you didn't give an opinion at the start of the thread when you clearly should have
                    Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Found this on reports forum, makes interesting reading...

Something was flagged up on the medical - he did fail it. Hence, I dont want him here..imagine the farce if he breaks down in a few weeks or months or close to the end of the season??

Thanks, but no thanks

And who was it that wrote that I hear you ask?

Step forward, Mr Scott Jones.....

Comment

Something was flagged up on the medical - he did fail it. Hence, I dont want him here..imagine the farce if he breaks down in a few weeks or months or close to the end of the season??

Thanks, but no thanks

I also found this on Reports site and the irony is astonishing

How you lot can expect Pete to deviate from his position by responding to well thought out and proven with fact counter-argument, does bewilder me a bit. The WATRB moderators continually pushes a certain agenda in a very immature and amateurish fashion that shows it's actual purpose is not one of actual fair debate and anything that is too intelligent for them to answer without revealing their obvious agenda is simply ignored, as that is all people with limited intelligence can do. That and just invent fantasy postings that don't exist in an attempt to smear a board that simply and politely disagrees with their statements with facts and fair questions. What's next, are you expecting the Daily Express to print a welcome letter to all immigrants on their front page under the headline 'Diana - we're moving on'?

Comment

Thanks, but no thanks

That's what I heard at the time!

And he's not exactly been a picture of fitness since he joined has he!
                          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

isleworth, mate please dont stray away from the topic of this thread, id like to hear what scottjones has to say regarding this matter (helguson's failed medical, not your lovers tiff with report)

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                              That's what I heard at the time!

And he's not exactly been a picture of fitness since he joined has he!
                              So Pete is lying then, trying to cover his own footprints?

It does seem suspicious how he opened the question for debate claiming not to know the truth and then mid-way through the debate saying helguson did pass a medical not divulging when and where!!

tut tut peter

Comment

Not doubting you at all Scott.

Does seem to confirm what PS said though.

Hasn't exactly been a picture of health for a long time.....

Comment

Working...
                                X